Chapter 1

This is the first chapter hope you Enjoy because its 12:46 am and I'm not aloud to be on my phone..

|°~°|

Levi POV

*honk honk!!*

That must be Erwin and the rest of the gang

I grabbed my back pack and my phone off of the table. I stuffed my car keys into my pockets and jogged out the door but not with our locking my door and pushing the handle 1, 2 times to make sure it was locked. "C'mon short stack your making us late!"
"Shut it, shitty glasses!" I called out at Hanji, "I'm locking my door so no one breaks in, stupid." I walked down and went over to the driver seat window. Erwin rolled it down so I could speak."I don't expect your car to be clean, so I'm going to ride behind you in mine. Got that?" He rolled his eyes at me "Rodger that corporal clean freak" I responded with an eye roll and a 'Fuck off Eyebrows'

I headed over to my Black Mercedes-Benz (The type of car he has is dedicated to my friend Mercedes 'race car' Benchs)

I pressed the unlock button twice (stream More & More) to hear it click 2 times. I wiped down the seat and steering wheel before I got in and with that, I started the car and followed Erwin down the road to hell (school**)

|°~°|

I walked into the new school. Arbor High. The name isn't so bad. With Hanji, Erwin, Farlan, and Isabel right behind me. They are the only ones from the past life I found yet. We headed to room 104. Everyone else looked nervous so I opened the door and walked in first. With this action we gained all the brats' attention. "Oh hello! You must be the new students." she smiled at us. Ugh. (Stream UGH! Too while your at it)  "Tch. Well, duh. We're not thieves." I answered. Either she didn't hear me or she ignored me as she continued, "I'm Mrs. Kuhn, your Honers ELA teacher for the year (Shout out to my HELA teah Mrs. Kuhn :p) please, introduce yourselves."

This brought back memories of when Isabel Farlan and I joined the survey Corps. Wanting to see if they'd remember, I acted exactly how I did then: looked around the class and said "The names Levi, brats" I heard a few gasp in the background of my friends' snickering. I turned my head to see the source of the sound.

A blonde coconut head boy looked at me in awe. Then whispered something to a girl who was eating a bag of potato chips she dropped the bag on the ground and wiped the crumbs on her shirt. Disgusting.

But wait. I know that hair...The boy must have sensed it and he saluted to me. Oh yeah Alert. A few of his other comrades did the same. Sasha, Connie, Reiner, Bertholt, Jean, Marco, Annie, Historia, Ymir, and ugh, Mikasa. Petra Oluo Mike and Gunther were there with them too. But if Coconut and Scarf were there...then, where's Eren?-

Just then, my thoughts were interrupted by some brat bursting through the door. "S-sorry for being late, Mrs.. Kuhn..-" his teal-green eyes with golden specs filling in at every other space darted between us newcomers, only to meet back with my gray-blue ones. He began to stare into my eyes and it seemed like he was in a daze. He pulled a face of confusion as and I could see the slightest amount of recognition in them. It went on like this for what seemed like forever yet it was only 30 seconds. He came out of his trans and blinked a couple of times. Blood began to stream out of his nose and he started falling backwards. Not knowing when they had the time to move, Armim and Mikasa were already getting ready to take him to the nurse. I heard the blonde say, " ugh, c'mon Eren not again... I hope he remembers everything now that he met Heichou. I'm pretty sure the two had something going on."

"Hopefully they didn't but yeah, maybe it wasn't just a vision this time." she replied as they walked him towards the nurses office.

"Mrs. Kuhn? I know Eren and the others. May I go with them to the nurse?" I asked as nicely as possible - well for me. "Well i don't see why not. Take the pass, Levi." she responded with a small chuckle as she turned her attention back to the class.

Now  I need an explanation.

OMGGGGG IM FINALLY DONEEEE!! I hope you all enjoyed this because i had fun writing it. :D its 2:07 am 💀💀 word count: 791

(Update) so uh....my mom caught me...its 9:54 am i took my phone so i could tell you guys that's why it was only being published now. I'm sorry i gotta go before she wakes up the lol
b a i !

Word count x2: 840💜