Once it became nightfall, the twins and I, along with Candy and Grenda all got ready for bed and Mabel set up her sleepover. Mabel, Candy, and Grenda all sat in the middle of the room as I sat with Dipper. I was on his bed while he sat on the floor in front of me, his head on my lap. I played with his hair and pushed back his bangs so I could trace his birthmark with my fingers. He loved it when I did this. He always said it relaxed him and gave him ASMR, which made me happy. I was the one who had offered to do this because he was telling me how stressed he was about the whole sleepover tonight.

Dipper smiled, relaxing himself a bit but it soon faded when he heard Mabel ask, "Okay, so how much do you like boys?"

"So much!" Grenda chirped.

"Boys make me think about kissing!" Grenda said cheekily.

"Candy! Oh my gosh!" Grenda exclaimed as she threw a pillow at Candy's face.

"Ow," Candy muttered.

I noticed Grenda look at me with a smirk. "So, Dani, what's it like to kiss a boy?" she asked.

I blushed a deep red and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Dipper blush as well. "I—uh, I'm not sure I'm comfortable... answering that question," I admitted.

There was a pause between the girls before Mabel shouted, "We are so crazy tonight!" She then started screaming excitedly and soon Candy and Grenda joined in with Grenda pounding her fists loudly on the floor. Dipper quickly reached up and grabbed his pillow, covering his ears as I threw his blanket over my head but we couldn't cancel out the noise.

"Who wants to smear makeup on my face?!" Grenda shouted once their screaming died down.

"Ugh, you're already so beautiful, Grenda. What would be the point?" Mabel corrected.

"Beautiful! Beautiful!" Grenda chanted, pounding her fists on the floor once again.

Dipper and I tried to drown out the sound again but it was no use. Dipper had enough and removed the pillow from his head, shouting, "Arrrrgh! Mabel! Do you think you can do this somewhere else?! You're laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear!"

Mabel waved off Dipper's comment. "Come on, it's not that bad," she said.

I removed the blanket off my head and walked up to them as I said sternly, "Trust me, Mabel, it is."

"You know what your brother needs?" Grenda whispered to Mabel.

Once Mabel realized what Grenda meant, she gasped excitedly. "A makeover?" she asked. The two girls turned to Candy with wide grins on their faces as she held up some beauty products.

Dipper screamed as the three girls approached him but I quickly stepped in front of them, stopping their advances. "Okay, girls, I think he's had enough already," I told them. They pouted as they backed down, taking their spots on the floor again. I turned back, grabbing Dipper's pillow and blanket, handing it to him. "Here, for tonight, you can go to sleep somewhere else to get away from all this."

"Will you come with me?" Dipper asked, placing a hand on my cheek.

I smiled at him, placing my hand over his. "Oh, honey, I would love to but I promised Mabel I'd stay."

"Yeah, Dani stays!" Mabel chimed in which got a quick glare from Dipper.

I giggled at the two. "I'll see you in the morning, alright?" I said to Dipper.

"Alright..." he pouted. "Good luck." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out the door.

I gently touched the spot where he kissed, smiling, and blushing to myself. It then faded when I heard Mabel, Candy, and Grenda giggling behind me. "Shut it," I groaned.