Best Friends - J. N.

Start from the beginning

*Timeskip*

Jace and I helped Finn settle in the guest room before we went back to my car and drove around LA, hung out, ate food and laugh the day away.

Finn and Jace got a long and now they're like best buddies. I can't be even more happy, I love seeing my two boys get along.

y/n: me and mah boisss 😎

Tagged: jacenorman, finnwolfhardofficial

Liked by: tomholland, robertdowneyjr, jacenorman and 692,727

More comments:

finnwolfhard: daannggggg

jacenorman: we look gooooodddd

y/n: ^^^^^^^^ 🤩🤩🤩

Username1: best friend gooaallsssss

Username2: best trio eveerrrr

milliebobbybrown: why didn't you invite me finnwolfhardofficial ? 😭😭😭

seanryanfox7: y/n and jacenorman = couple goals. finnwolfhard and y/n = friendship goals. finnwolfhardofficial and jacenorman = BROMANCE !!!
y/n liked the comment

Username3: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA seanryanfox7 got it right

Username4: trio goals !!!

rieledowns: seanryanfox7 👏👏👏

By the time it was getting late, I drove Jace back to San Diego then drove Finn and I back to my house.

I stayed in the guest room with Finn for a couple of hours as we watched movies.

"Hey," I spoke, "Thanks for meeting Jace today. I'm glad you two hit it off."

"It's not a problem. He's a great guy Y/N. I'm glad you two got together," Finn smiled at me. I smirked, "You know what we should do?"

"What?" Finn raised an eyebrow.

"Order pizza and binge watch Henry Danger," I replied. Finn smirked as well before grabbing his phone to order pizza as I opened my laptop and opened the complete season 1 of Henry Danger since I downloaded season 1 through season 5 of the series.

*Timeskip*

Jace and I sat in my car as we watched Finn walk inside the airport. He stayed here in LA for the whole week but he has to return to Canada to his family.

I turn my attention to Jace to find him already staring at me. "What?"

"Just admiring the most beautiful girl in the world," Jace replied. "Hmm... Lucky girl," I smirked. He playfully rolls his eyes at me before taking my hand in his. "I love you," he said.

I smiled and leaned forward to kiss his lips. "I love you too," I replied, "Thank you for hanging out with Finn and I these week and not get jealous."

"Oh I am jealous," he shakes his head, "I'm jealous because you two had history together, you two are friends since you were kids. Whereas we just met back in 2014."

"Jace--"

"I'm not mad. I trust you babe, I do. I won't pry you away from Finn because I know how much he means to you and you mean to him, you guys are best friends. You wouldn't be the Y/N that I know and love if it weren't for him, he helped complete the person that you are today" he said.

I smiled and hugged him tight. "How did I get so lucky to have you?"

Jace smirked and I felt him kiss the top of my head. "You wanna drive?" I asked.

He smiles before taking my car keys and we changed seats. He started the engine and we drove off.

Instead of going back to my house, we drove around Los Angeles, just wandering off the streets. We later drove off to San Diego and explored the streets of the city. Jace and I held hands as we wandered around, making jokes here and there and talking about our lives.

y/n: I love you so much babe 😘 Tagged: jacenorman

Tagged: jacenorman

Liked by: robertdowneyjr, therealcooperbarnes, rieledowns and 543,321 others

More comments:

rieledowns: yaasssssss *faints*

ella: ^^^^^^^ hahahahahaha same rieledowns

finnwolfhard: I was gone for twenty minutes and y'all are being sweet again?!

milliebobbybrown: leave them alone finnwolfhardofficial they're cute #(your ship name)4ever

Username1: Happy two years of #(your ship name)
y/n liked the comment

Username2: I couldn't ask for a better couple / love team

therealcooperbarnes: you kiddos are perfect for each other
y/n liked the comment

robertdowneyjr: just get married already !!!
y/n liked the comment

y/n: someday robertdowneyjr

I shut my phone off and focused on Jace Lee Norman. He stares at me for a second before looking at the road again. He gives me a quick peck on the lips, smiled at me then kept his eyes straight ahead.

I love you Jace.

----------