Best Friends - J. N.

Comincia dall'inizio

"The boyfriend. Hey man it's so nice to finally meet you," Finn said immediately shake Jace's hand. "You too bro," Jace smiled.

"How'd you do it?" Finn asked. "Do what?" Jace furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Ask this weirdo out on a date," Finn put me in a gentle headlock while ruffling my hair.

"Finn," I squealed and pushed him away from me with a pout. "I just asked her to come over at my house and we watched a movie. After that we went on several dates," Jace shrugged his shoulders.

They followed me back to my car and got inside. Jace is seated in the passenger seat while Finn sat behind us. I started the engine and drove back to my house.

Jace and Finn chatted amongst themselves during the entire ride when all of the sudden, our phone started chiming because of notifications. "What the," I mumbled. I stopped when there was the traffic light showed the color red and I picked up my phone, so did Jace.

I groaned, "Really Finn?"

Finn simply laughed at us while I looked at the photo again. He managed to snap a pic of Jace and I holding hands. [A/N: the girl should be the one driving but oh well...]

finnwolfhardofficial: PARENTS !!! y/n jacenorman 👨‍👩‍👦

Liked by: milliebobbybrown, wyattoleff, sofiacarson and 511,402 others

More comments:

Username1: AAHHHH!!!! #(your ship name)

milliebobbybrown: omg!! Adopt me jacenorman y/n

rieledowns: really guys? 😒 Hahahaha jk i love you both

Username2: #(your ship name)4ever

finnwolfhardofficial: #(your ship name)4ever

Username3: jacenorman and y/n are couple goals 😍😍😍

sofiacarson: #(your ship name)4ever

Username4: someone find me a couple that's as perfect as jacenorman and y/n !!! #(your ship name)4ever

finnwolfhardofficial: ^^^^^^ ikr

Username4: aahhhh!! Finn wolfhard noticed me!!!
finnwolfhardofficial liked the comment

I closed my phone when the light turned green and continued driving. "Send me the pic bro," Jace smirked. "On it," Finn gave Jace a thumbs up as he sent the photo to my boyfriend.

I playfully shook my head with a slight chuckle. After a little while I finally arrived at my house and we all got out. Finn's parents is close with my parents. When he mentioned he'll be here in LA, mom and dad offered to let him stay with us since we have a guest room.