I'll be damned if I let that kill her off.

I swapped positions with her and I got my arm sliced off.

Of course, it hurts like hell, since when I get injured I still feel the pain, so when the blade cut through the bone in my arm imagine how I felt.

Having my blood gush out while the arm is just on the ground and this insufferable creature who attacked me try to hurt something that I created and then having the gall to chop off my arm.

I'll teach them. They chop my arm off and think that they will get away with it. That's funny, but I'll have to teach them a lesson for doing it.

....

What's this sudden spurs of power that this demon is emitting?

His eyes have also changed color from E/C to a dark blood red.

But....why hasn't his arm grown back yet?

Wait....where has it gone? It just disappeared so where did it g--

....

I landed a heavy hit across the face of the person who decided that it smart to attack me.

He landed on the ground and looked for me, but that the bad thing about being a human that their eyes can't follow things that move to fast.

I threw a punch towards his temple and it struck, he looked back, giving the opportunity to move back towards the other side and hit him once again.

I just kept repeating this over and over and over again, until he was beaten badly.

He was laying on the ground breathing heavily and I began walking towards him.

My arm grew back, but it was not in its normal form.

My nails were longer and sharper, I was going to make sure that they understood the same pain I did when they cut my arm off.

I was right over them and as soon as I was going to strike I got tackled.

....

Nezuko had managed to tackle Y/N-san and I was able to make it to the person who was on the ground.

"Sir, are you okay? Can you stand up?" Tanjiro asked the man that he was now guarding.

Nezuko had a tight grip on Y/N and had no thought of letting go of him.

Y/N just laid there and wasn't trying to move at all because he realized that maybe it was too much for their eyes or maybe he was taking things to far.

Tanjiro had helped the man who he learned was named Sakonji Urokodaki.

Tanjiro had also realized that this same man was the man that Giyu that told him that he was going to send to his master, Sakonji Urokodaki.

....

I was really tackled by the girl that I saved.

By the girl that I saved.

She really tackled me to the ground.

I should be annoyed and anger because of this, but goddamn this is hilarious.

She really tackled me to the floor.

I can feel myself smiling.

Wow, it been a really long time since I've done that.

....

Y/N had eventually been let up by Nezuko because Tanjiro had told her to let him up.

Y/N and Urokodaki had a conversation and both of them apologized to one another over what had happened.

Tanjiro had told Y/N that he was told by a man that had saved him that he was going to send him to his master so that he could train to be a demon slayer and that said man was also the one he was fighting.

This made Y/N apologize once more.

"Take care of Nezuko for me," that was the last thing that Y/N had said as they started walking their separate ways.

....

Wait....she tackled me....

That means....that her scent is on me....

And....I'm on my way to the base....

And....the others....have a great sense of smell....

A female tackled me....her scent is more than likely on me....

The others have a great sense of smell....and than there's also someone that is crazy for me....

So....when she smells another female's smell on me....

Y/N sighs, "seems like I won't be able to avoid them....just my luck," he continues his way to the hideout of the other demons.