Beginning

Seoul, South Korea

"So ano, Gon? Tatanggapin mo ba yung bagong project na sinasabi ko sayo? Malaking comeback mo ito sa TV screen pag nagkatoon. Ilang taon narin nung huli kang lumabas sa TV. 2016 pa yon."

"Eh? Alam mo naman na sobrang busy ko pa ngayon diba? Meron akong shinoshoot na movie ngayon, Manager. Makakahintay ba sakin yang project na yan?"

Napabuntong hininga nalang ang aking manager ma si Kuya Hanbae. Napaupo ako sa passenger's seat ng aking van at napaisip rin kung makakahintay ba sila sakin kung sakaling tatanggapin ko ang drama na binibigay sakin. I closed my eyes and I started thinking my plans after I shoot my movie together with Jung Hae In. Madami sana akong plano but then, the drama came to the scene. I missed going to the beach where I can smell the saltiness of the sea ocean and the cold breeze of the wind. The waves of the ocean calms my nerves and I would also love to watch the sun set. I sighed.

"I will talk to the writer and staff, okay? Two months will pass shortly so I think they can wait for us. I'll give you the script tomorrow so that you can immerse yourself in the character. I tell you, Gon, this drama will give you awards!"

"Grabe! Immerse with the character agad? Di pa pwedeng alamin ko muna ang theme, plot, at setting ng story?"

Napatawa sa sinabi ko ang aking manager. Grabe naman kasi siya! Can I just only read the script just for once and let myself know kung kakayanin ko ba yun or hindi. Napaisip ako kung ano bang genre nung drama. I really want a romantic comedy drama because it really suits my personality. What if it's medical drama? I haven't try that before and by just imagining myself wearing a white coat or scrub, roaming around the hospital giving rounds to my patients and doing some operations excites me!

"So, manager, pwede ko ba malaman kung anong genre? Have you read the script?"

"You need to find out kung anong genre ba ito so I'm not telling you. Read the script tomorrow. You will be surprised upon reading the lines."

"Manager naman eh! Apaka mo!" Napakamot nalang ako ng ulo dahil sa pasuspense effect niya. I stood up and look for  my script so that I can rehearse my lines with Hae Jin tomorrow.

"Uhm by the way, if ever that I'll accept that drama, uhm, do you perhaps know kung sino ang leading man?" I curious. Who will be my onscreen partner if ever? I kinda like to work with Park Seo Jeon, Kang Ha Neul, or Lee Min Ho if ever. They've been in the industry for long and I know that they're great in acting.

"Oh! You'll be surprised kung malalaman mo kung sino! He personally asked the writer and the director na you will be her leading lady! How great diba? I wonder if you two are close because he did want you to be her partner."

My eyes widened! Who in the drama industry would want me to be her leading lady?! Is he really asking for me? KIM GO EUN? GO EUN? GON? Me? I smiled widely.

"Rest well now and stop smiling like crazy. I'll drive you home so you can have your beauty rest. No alcohol tonight, okay?" I nodded at him plastering a smile on my face.

Kuya Hanbae searched for the van's keys and started the engine right away. As we pass through the busy streets of South Korea, I lost in the thought of making another new drama with my anonymous leading man to be.

"Who is he?" I thought.