In walked the hairstylist and make-up artist. Two young girls, Brianna and Aaliyah. Brianna was the hairstylist and Aaliyah was the makeup artist. They looked like they were both in their early twenties. It reminded Cookie of when she would run around Philly doing people hair and nails just so Lucious and her could have extra cash in their pockets. Who doesn't like getting a little bit more money for their liking? But anyways, Brianna was going to do Cookie's hair first and then Aaliyah was going to do her makeup. You can't have the foundation fucking up the edges now ladies.

Brianna sat her belongings down and began to do Cookie's hair. It was going to be some simple curls, Cookie didn't want to be too extra when it came to her hair and make-up. But of course, when it came to the wedding dress, Cookie made sure to get the wedding planner Lucious card because of how much the wedding dress was after Cookie had made her requests for it. It was a beautiful dress that didn't go over Cookie's head, it also had a lot of diamonds near the center of the dress. After about 20 minutes, Cookie hair was finally done and she was happy with the end results. Aaliyah then came over and started to do Cookie's makeup. Plus that was something that Cookie liked to see, a young black woman getting her coins. It was an amazing sight to see.

She was a pretty girl. You could tell she was from Atlanta, she had that southern accent, and only those people who live in Atlanta, have that accent. Cookie hired her after seeing other huge celebrities give her good reviews after Aaliyah has done their makeup for concerts, conferences, interviews, etc etc. Aaliyah and Cookie had more of a conversation than her and Brianna did. Aaliyah was a nice girl, she was curious and which Cookie could tell. She would ask questions but not too many to bother Cookie. They had been gossiping for a while to the point where, Cookie didn't know that Aaliyah was finished with her hair.

Lastly, Cookie had to put on her dress. She thanked Brianna and Aaliyah both, giving them their money and allowing them to go on about their day. If they wanted to stay for the wedding, they could. Everybody was so in love with how they did Cookie hair and makeup, they just had to book appointments with the both of them. Cookie wanted everyone to exit the room for a little bit so that she could put on her wedding dress. Once, she had slid it on and adjusted it so that she could be comfortable, Cookie was satisfied. Her nerves were now all gone. She was ready to be Mrs. Lyon again after so much chaos and ruckus for the past year or so now.

Renee slowly re-entered the room and stared at her daughter in awe. Her daughter looked beautiful in her wedding dress. This was the first time that Renee could see Cookie walk down the isle. It was such a shame that Cookie's father couldn't be here today to witness the moment. But Cookie knew that her father would always be watching over her and her family. "You look beautiful, LoLo," Renee complimented, touching Cookie's shoulders a little bit. Cookie smiled at her mother through the mirror. Even though they really never had a bond, they were both happy to finally be on one occasion again. "Thank you, mama." Cookie replied with before turning around and kissing her mother's cheek.

Jamal knocked on the door with Bella and Prince next to him. "GG! We're ready for you!" Prince said making Cookie smile. Renee walked out of the room and to the sitting area. Jamal stepped inside the room and grabbed his mother hand. She smiled at him and walked out of the room with her son. Hakeem and Andre came around the corner to escort Bella and Prince. Lucious was standing at the front waiting for Cookie to walk down the isle. Everybody stood up from the seats as Cookie and Jamal appeared. Hakeem and Andre were now standing behind their father after getting the children situated. The song, 'I'll Make Love To You' started to play once Cookie and Jamal started to walk.

Tears began to form in Lucious eyes once Cookie has grew closer and closer. Just because they've seen each other for damn near their whole life, Cookie's beauty never failed to amaze Lucious. Even though life had been so cruel to Cookie and in which that included Lucious as well, Cookie always had her head up no matter what. Once Cookie finally made it down to the front of the alter to Lucious, Jamal handed her over to Lucious and stood behind Andre. Cookie had a few old friends, Porsha, and Becky as her bridesmaids. Lucious grabbed Cookie's hands and grinned at her.

"You look stunning, baby," Lucious said making Cookie giggle. Everybody sat back down in their seats and the pastor began the wedding. Cookie and Lucious both wanted the wedding to be held at the church that their first wedding was held at over 30 years ago.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here today for a special moment between Cookie and Lucious Lyon. The couple have written their own vows, Cookie, you may go first." The pastor said.

"Lucious, from the moment I saw you on that Philly corner, I knew we were meant to be. With you, I can get through anything. The love we have for each other could never burn out. You've given me so many blessings even though you've sometimes been the devil. I love you til the day death do us part. Like you said, "it's you and me forever kid." Cookie said smiling with tears coming down her eyes. Luckily her makeup wasn't truly ruin. But Lucious still dapped her eyes making sure

"Lucious, it is now your turn to say your vows." The pastor said making Lucious nod his head and look at Cookie. He gave a soft smile at her before speaking, "Cookie, you've been the best thing that life has given me. You've given me our boys, Empire, but most importantly, you've given me life. Even when I'm losing Cooks, I still always know I'm winning when I have you by my side. You're my muse and the day you got locked up, my soul went with you. 'Til death do us part baby, I love you kid." Lucious said right before leaning in to kiss her cheek.

The pastor smiled at the couple, before speaking again, "Cookie, do you take Lucious Lyon, as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The pastor asked Cookie. She turned to look at the pastor and smiled.

"I do." She simply said. The pastor smiled and turned to Lucious to ask the same question. "Lucious, do you take Cookie Lyon, as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The pastor asked him. Lucious smiled, and turned to Cookie, "I do."

"I now pronounce you two, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The pastor said as Cookie and Lucious leaned in to give each other a passionate kiss. They spilt away after a minute of kissing. Hakeem grabbed the broom and placed it at the start of his parents feet. Cookie and Lucious looked at each other before jumping at the same time. The crowd stood up and cheered for the couple as the ran down the alter hand in hand. Cookie and Lucious headed outside to their waiting limo to transport them to their reception. Once they got inside, Cookie straddled Lucious lap and smiled at him.

"Mm baby, it's been a month. I've missed you and the dick, daddy." Cookie purred in Lucious ear making him chuckle. He unzipped the back of Cookie's dress as it fell down from her shoulders and onto the limos floor. "Well we better get to work then, Mami." Lucious said making Cookie giggle and pull him in to kiss him. "Take the long way!" They both said to the driver right before pulling up the partition. Cookie and Lucious stared at each other before speaking, "I love you, Lucious."

"I love you too, Cookie Monster."