♦▪️◼️⬜11⬜◼️▪️♦

Start from the beginning

"and I know that you retired early for some reason y/n but, seems like we need our marksman to make the mission success. I won't force you, it's your choice... "he said to y/n while grab y/n shoulder...

"I need to think first about this... Gimme some times... "he said and Captain Price pat his back...

"3 days. That's all we got before we lost track of Imran. We'll see you after you decide your decision. Let's go boys... "he said and left with the rest...

Flashback end...

Y/n sigh thinking about last night conversations with his friends. He rub his forehead and groaning...

"I thought that Zakhaev is dead already... Didn't expect him to survive the explosion... "he said while rubbing his forehead but then someone seat beside him...

"Zakhaev who?... "it was Lia who just wake up as she sat beside him...

"no one noona! Hahahaha... Yeah... "y/n said laughing awkwardly make Lia nod in suspicious...

"okeh... Anyway y/n, can I ask you a question?... "she ask and y/n nod...

"who are those people last night? Why all of them look so serious when talking to you and even weird, they seems like they are much older than you... "Lia ask make y/n look down...

"those people are my friends... I'm part of S.A.S and they also part of it... "he said got Lia in shock...

"S-S.A.S?!? Isn't that a special Air Force under British Army?... "she ask covering her mouth and y/n nod...

"there's so much things that all of you didn't know about me but I guess, I wasn't important at all for you guys to know... "he said and lean his back on the couch...

"actually, I can't tell you what are we discussing last night because it was a classified information for normal citizens like you to know but I think you can keep a secret right, Lia noona?... "y/n said and Lia nod...

"I can keep secrets. You can count on me... "she said and y/n smile in relief...

"at the age of 16, I've a drug problems. I mean not when I'm 16, technically since I was first grade I already suck that things. To shorten the stories, I went to rehab to change and to find the truth of myself and that's where those people who you see last night came at the rehab. The one who looks like the captain alike last night is the one who gave an opportunity for everyone in the rehab a new future. I participate and they fly with me to England to train me. I spend my whole 1 year there, training and keep training till I get over those drugs and become a cadet. Well, I'm just a backup soldier when in warfare and some people there ask why a Korean like me join a British army. I can only said that I try to change the way I live. It's not that I'm forgetting my own country but for the sake of myself, I need a change... "y/n explain make Lia nod understand...

"when I reach 17 years old, I finish my training and the captain recruit me for S.A.S because he said he saw that I've a potential. I was clueless because I'm just 17 years old and how can he trust me but then he said that we don't bring 'age' to war but we bring 'honour' to war. I learn that I can do more than just sucking that thing and become worst and so with that, I'm an official part of S.A.S. We work no matter what time it is as long it doesn't interrupt people's life. That's why we work under shadow and our identity is secret so I hope, you can keep this secret... Without telling anyone... "he said and Lia nod smiling...

"I promise... So, what you guys talking about last night?... "she said and y/n look at outside from the window...

"well, I stop becoming an elite soldier at the end of 2018 as it was my final task, to blow up the enemy illegal factory that supply guns and stuff to terrorist out there. There's is this guy which is our biggest enemy that we thought already dead because he was trap inside the factory since he got block by us from leaving the factory but we didn't thought that he's still alive. And now, he comeback to cause another problem. He's planning on launching a missile nuke to country and states that he wanted. Maybe he will launch some of to here, our country but that's not confirm yet so, they ask me if I want to participate for this mission. With that, I'm still thinking if I should join or not... "he said and Lia nod understand...