κεφάλαιο 5

Nia's P.O.V.

Today i get out of the hospital and i wanted to forget what happened yesterday with the smoke, fire and a lot of things happened and looks like the college is near at my apartment .

When we arrived at my apartment we went inside .

"Now aunty ,you said you had a note with this bracelet ,where is it"i said with question.

"Ah,um come here my darling girl"she said and i followed her in my room.

And my aunty pointed her finger on desk. And i look the note who is inside at the box ,i took it and i read it.

Dear Nia,

What are you doing my precious darling ,i hope you 're okay.

There is something i need you to know ,when you arrived at your apartment you will find a box which inside is a bracelet and it called millenium bracelet.I bought this for your birthday when i was in Egypt to keep it a secret until one day you see it and to wear it and to unlock the powers.

And this bracelet it's a present from me to you my darling girl

From your aunty.♥️♥️

I read the note and i feel tears of happiness and i went to hug my aunty.

"Thank you so much ,aunty this is the best gift ever for my birthday"i said with smile and hugged my aunty.

"Your welcome ,my darling"she said and hugged me back.

Aunty's P.O.V.

Nia, i wanted to tell you so much that you're adopted from a couple and me that you are from ancient Egypt
but i can't .if i told you that you adopted then you will never forgive us ever.

Flashback

I was sitting on bench and i look at my phone ,when suddenly a light came in front of me and i saw a baby and looks like is from Egypt this baby.

I pick up the baby and i took it with me to beg my sister and her husband to take care the baby and fortunately they agreed because they always wanted ro adopt a child. They named the baby Nia
and it looks like it's a pretty name for her.

One day ,when Nia was 17 years old i decided to take a present for her.
Then i went in Egypt to look out a gift ,until i noticed a box and i opened it and see a bracelet who in the middle have the eye of Horus and i decided to buy it to make it a present for Nia and i come back to her .

When Nia was 19 years old decided to go to Domino city to look for college to find a job and apartment then i went to Domino city to find her an apartment that she will stay and i decided to put the box with a bracelet and to write a note .

End of flashback

I promise Nia , that i will tell you the right moment.

Nia's P.O.V.