AYF? When Did It Start?

"P'Zen"

"About Natee, right?"

"Yes. Zol don't know what to do!"

"I already told him to stay away from you."

"But.. P'Zen can help Zol about this."

"How?"

"This is Zol back up phone. Can P'Zen talk with P'Tee for Zol?"

"Haaaahh?"

"Please!! Zol have done everything she can, this is the last solution."

"Please help me... Pleaasseee~"

"You can do it. Byyee."

SHHIIIIAAAAAA! WHY I CAN'T SAY NO TO HER!

"Ai'Zen!" I immediately hide Zol's phone in my pocket after hearing my name. It's Natee.

When would this jerk stop pestering N'Zol?

"Why?" I ask normally. I don't want him to notice that I'm having a problem.

A BIG PROBLEM.

Why I'm always in trouble? Natee keeps pestering N'Zol and N' Zol keep asking help from me.

Natee jump to reach my shoulder cause I'm much taller than him. He pull me close to him causing me to bend a little. We start to walk back to our classroom.

"You won't believe what happened today!" he excitedly say.

"Coming from you? Of course I won't believe it." I said sarcastically, he smack my head using his books.

"Can you atleast listen to me first?" he's being arrogant again.

I slap his head too before replying. "Uhh! What is it?" I ask.

"Zol give me her line ID!" he said dreamly.

"Nahhh I don't believe you." I said nonchalantly.

I need to act that I don't know or I will be in trouble, so as N'Zol.

"Don't believe huh?" he pull his phone out of his pocket and click something on it before putting it in my face. Literally in my face, my eyes hurt.

I pull his hair away from me. Awwww! Why do he need to put that phone of him in front of my eyes.

"Asshole. My eyes hurt." I hiss at him but he just laugh.

"Look carefully." he handed me his phone and I take it to have a look.

It's really Zol's Line ID but the nickname makes me want to puke.

MyhoneybunnysweeterthancandyZol

"What the f*ck. What kind of nickname is that? That's rubbish." I said directly and throw his phone back to him.

The nickname makes me sick.

"Oiiiii. Why did you throw my phone!? I haven't right her Line ID in my diary." he said angrily to me but I just shove his face away.

"I'll ask N'Zol for lunch."  he started typing in his phone.

*ting*

"What is that?" he ask.

I feel a vibration in my left pocket where I put Zol's phone. I feel my hands became sweaty in a sudden.

"Ai'Zen. It's coming from you pocket." he said. I shut my eyes tightly before reaching MY phone in my right pocket.

I call every saint I know to help me get rid of this problem.

"Ohh it's Zon." I open my eyes only to see Zon's line ID pops up in my phone screen.

I want to jump and shout!

I really love you Zon!

I open his message and I almost drop my phone after reading it.

"SHIIIAAAA. WE'RE LATE!"

Natee look me in shock before we both run our lives to go back to our room.

We're having our monthly exam and we can't missed it. I can't miss it.

UGGHHHH I HATE MY LIFE!! FULL OF TROUBLES!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
This is just the prologue guys! I'll finish CYETOFM first before continuing. I'll be using chat form for this story.

Hope you like it. 😍😘