"Blair, lalabas na raw sila Kuya."

Nalipat naman ang tingin ko kay Ida na lumapit na rin sa amin. Medyo nagkagulo pa ang mga nasa pila at abala sila sa pagpipicture kay Ida.

"Ida!" Some of the fans were calling her out.

"Ida, si Zendaya. Naaalala mo ba siya?" sabi naman ni Blair sa kanya at muli akong tinuro.

Ida smiled at me. "Of course! How could I ever forget a friend of my best friend?" she said, then gave me all of her attention. "I never thought that you're a fan of New Classic."

"Uhm, hindi lang siguro talaga halata, but I love them very much," I told her.

"I hope you'll love them more and continue to support them," she said, before she looked over the other fans in the line. "And also, to all of you, sana hindi kayo magsawang suportahan ang New Classic. The boys surely treasure all of you at sana'y ganoon din kayo sa kanila."

Everyone gave their promises to Ida. Some of the fans even took a picture with her, until one of the staffs arrived.

"Guys, line-up properly please."

Agad naman kaming napaayos sa pila. Lumayo na rin sa amin sina Ida at Blair. They were the first one who got closer to New Classic. Hindi ko na masyadong itinuon pa ang pansin ko roon. I just waited for my turn, which ended quickly. Pagkatapos no'n ay dumiretso na kami ni Dawn sa loob ng arena. Nagsisimula na rin silang magpapasok dahil pagkatapos ng maikling meet and greet sa backstage ay magsisimula na ang concert.

Habang hindi pa nagsisimula ay lumapit si mommy sa aming puwesto. She looked so tired already. Ang sabi niya kanina sa akin ay may mga last minute changes sa setlist ng concert kaya hindi sila magkanda-ugaga.

"What is it, mom?" I asked her.

"I won't attend the after party for the staffs earlier, kaya sabay na tayong umuwi, okay?" sabi niya sa akin. "I just want to rest after the concert."

"Okay po," sabi ko at medyo nakaramdam ng awa para sa ina.

We didn't talk much because a staff called for her attention right away. Muli siyang bumalik sa backstage kasama 'yon.

Before the concert starts, the fans chose to sing Moments while waiting. All lightsticks were also turned on already. I brought my phone out to record the heartwarming scene. It was nice to hear the fans singing. New Classic would be so proud to see this. Every fan knew the lyrics to their song!

Habang vinivideohan ang buong arena ay nahagip ko ng tingin sina Blair at Ida. Medyo malapit na ngayon ang family section sa banda namin. Blair was casually chatting with Ida.

Pilit ko namang iniwas ang tingin ko at hindi na masyadong binigyan ng pansin ang kanyang presensya. Saktong pagkatapos naman nang pagkanta namin ay namatay na ang ilaw at nagsimula na ang mahabang reminders ng management ng arena―na siyang hudyat na malapit na ang paglabas ng banda.

Right after the announcement, the first VCR flashed on the screen. Everyone went wild and screamed. The VCR showed clips of New Classic from their Utopian World tour. There were clips from the backstage and also travel clips of them, visiting the landmarks of the cities and countries where they made a stop.

"It was very pleasing." Sic's solo interview suddenly popped out. The screams got louder as we got an individual close-up shot. "Performing not just for our fans in the Philippines, but also outside the country is so overwhelming. I think 'thank you' isn't enough to express my gratitude."

The next one to flash on the screen was Ike.

"Exciting, thrilling, memorable..." Ike said continuously. "Every moment that I had spent during our tour is very memorable. I had learned a lot of things. I was able to travel to my goal destinations before. It was a memory worth remembering. I'd definitely treasure it all."