Chapter 1

"Come to me and be my love." Taehyun woke up from his deep slumber. "Ah, that dream again." He said as he scratches his neck, a habit that he can't get rid off. He was having the same dream for a month now but it still surprises him. Just why does he feel like crying every time he hears that voice? Why is his heart pounding crazily just by the thought of that voice declaring his love for him? Why, why does he want to go to him, to find him and never come back? Taehyun shrugged his thoughts away. He then stood up and decided to go for a walk.

It was still dark that he can see the big dipper stretched across the night sky. The wind cold as it carresses his face, patting his head and dishelving his fluffy red locks. The crickets sing for him as he walks alone in the lonely road. It was peaceful. He went to his flock and decided to count them. Believe it or not, counting sheeps really does provide better sleep. Taehyun looked at the moon and decided to sing himself a lullaby to sleep. 'The moon must be very happy to see me here again', he thought. He felt his eyes getting heavier each second.

The young man fell asleep with hay as his bed and the moon as his lamp. Little did he know that someone, aside from the moon, is watching him and is very happy to see him again. "So, you really came to me, huh?" He whispered as he gently touched the other's face before vanishing into thin air.