Chapter 9

"Hey Nat? " Tony says "I was wondering if you can close tonight? "

"Sure" The redhead answers but before Tony can sigh in relief she speaks again "But why? "

"Ahh I just have to go home earlier... "

"Ok... Why? "

"Promise you won't tell Clint"

"Sure"

"I have a date with Steve"

"Omg that's awesome! Where is he taking you? "

"I don't know. I also have nothing to wear... I mean what if he wants to go to one of those fancy places? The most appropriate outfit I have is a t-shirt without holes... "

"Don't worry sweety I'm sure he'll consider you. Now go and I want every detail tomorrow! "

With that Tony storms out of the cafe running to his place. He puts on his best clothes, a yellow t-shirt and jeans, and waits for Steve to come.

About twenty minutes later there's a knock on his door. He takes a deep breath and opens it.

"Hey Steve! "

Thankfully the blond is dressed casually.

"Hey Tones! You look beautiful. Oh those are for you! " He gives the younger boy the bouquet of red roses he's holding.

"Oh... Thank you! " Tony blushes.

"So... Shall we? "

  ♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♩✧♪●♩○♬☆☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♬♩♪♩ ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

They reach a small restaurant in the outskirts of the city and they pick a table next to the window.

"I like coming here when I need some space. " Steve says as they wait for the waitress.

"It's nice" Tony agrees.

"Yeah... It's quiet but not depressing quiet just peaceful quiet... You know what I mean? "

" Yes I get you."

"Good afternoon! What can I bring you? " The waitress comes to take their orders.

"Hmm I don't know... Steve what do you recommend? " Asks the brunet.

"Well I usually order the carbonara but I've heard they have the best cheeseburgers here. "

"Perfect I love cheeseburgers! "

"Okay have two cheeseburgers with extra fries and a chocolate milkshake each please" Steve makes their order.

"It seems like you're polite to everyone but me huh? " Tony asks with a mocking smile.

"Don't do that I feel terrible for my behavior that day"

"Come on I was messing with you. Since then you've been nothing but nice to me. "

"I... I like you a lot Tony... You're so sweet and beautiful and smart and funny and everything. "

"Oh stop that I'm blushing"

They keep talking as the girl brings their food. Steve's being sweet and caring the whole time. After they finish their meal they leave the restaurant in a comfortable silence.

On the way back Tony notices some fireworks in a short distance " Hey Steve what's there? "

"I don't know let's see" He answers and drives closer."I think it's a festival. Oh look there's a ferris wheel! Let's go! "

And that's how they find themselves on the top of the wheel making out half an hour later.

"God Steve you have the best ideas" Says Tony breathless.

"Well it happens sometimes. " Steve agrees and presses his lips on Tony's again.

Tony pulls himself on Steve's lap moaning softly. They part and the blond leaves soft kisses all over Tony's face and neck before find his lips again .The keep kissing as the ride comes to an end.

"Want ice cream? " Tony asks as soon as his feet touch the ground.

"You're a genius" Steve says as an answer.

They take their ice creams, Tony chocolate and Steve cookies, and walk through the tents fingers intertwined both with a huge smile on their face.

It's getting darker when Tony realizes how late it is.

"I think we should get back" He says quietly.

"If that's what you want... " Steve looks at him.

"It's almost 1 o'clock and I work early tomorrow... "

"Okay" Steve leans slowly and licks some ice cream from Tony's nose "let's go"

♬♩♪♩♩♪♩♬☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♬♩♪♩♩♪♩♬♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

The head back to Tony's apartment and as the younger boy's ready to close the door Steve says "I had a great time... Hope you wanna do this again?"

"I'd love to" Tony smiles and before he can add anything Steve pecks his cheek and whispers " Goodnight doll I'll dream of you tonight " And with that he turns around and leaves Tony staring at the empty hallway.
_____________________________________________
So here we go... I'm kinda disappointed with this chapter:( I wanted it bigger and better written. But anyway I loved the part where Steve licks the ice cream off Tony's nose:)
Please comment what you think cause I'm really insecure about it.
xoxo
-E