Restrained

~Restrained~
/Previously\
they collectively nod or voice their agreements, and with that she heads down the hall. Heel clicks echoing off the cave walls.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Taz was not feeling good, being trapped so long was making repressed memories come up, he was breathing heavily and he didnt even breath. He feels a panic attack coming on he hasnt been alone for one of these in years, Harley was a psychiatrist for goodness sakes. He closes his eyes and tries to remember what she tells him when he gets too lost in his thoughts. He takes a few breaths and when he opens his eyes hes not in the interrogation room anymore.

The room is bright white so white in fact that his own glowing white hair is put to shame, his hands are still restrained to the table but these pieces of metal were glowing green. His feet were restrained now too. Taz, was scared... wait who is Taz, that's not his name, is it? Who is he, why is he here, hes scared, the room is too bright, he cant move, where is mom? Dad? Jazz? Anyone!

"Please help! I want to leave! Where is my mommy!" He yells and screams, he tries to move but he cant he cries, then he remembers. He remembers pain, he remembers them. The people in white they hurt him, they laugh, they trapped him here, they will hurt him again. He gasps, hes made them mad he made too much noise, ghost dont have emotions they get mad when he fakes them they will punish him. Tears roll down his cheeks silently, he tries to keep sobs down. Then he hears it. Coming towards him getting louder footsteps. They are coming for him he was bad, hes scared.

The door opens and she steps in, "No, please." he whimpers as she walks quickly towards him reaching her hand out. He flinches away and squeezes his eyes shut as her hand touches him.

Fantazme is startled awake screaming. A woman is in front of him but shes wearing black, Taz recognizes her immediately, Black Canary. Holy shit he must have passed out from panicking too hard he hadn't had an attack that bad in a while must've been too much for him to handle. As he stares into her worried eyes he gets embarrassed, cheeks turning green as he realizes he just had a major freakout in front of the Justice League, wow. Not the badass introduction he was planning durring his first face off with a hero but you take what you can get.

He puts on his best smile and clears his throat, "Hello there, you come here often?"

A/N:
Short chapter but I'm trying to get back in the groove of things so expect longer ones in the weeks to come! Also some spicy info in there for you let see where it goes cause I know just as much as you do.