Oh hell no, he didnt.

School got over and as usual I started to walk home. Unlike half of the people at school, I didn't own a car.

Which is kinda depressing considering I'm a junior. But I couldn't really change that, with it just being my mom and the boys she couldn't afford it. She could barley afford her own car let alone Cameron's car!

"Hi honey how was school?" My mom asked as I got inside the house. It was September and it wasn't horribly cold or horribly warm, which was nice! So I slipped off my shoes and headed to the kitchen where my mom was cooking dinner.

"It was good, the usual." I said

Ok I know it was way far from usual but I didn't really talk to my mom about boys. She always was pushy about me having a boyfriend. If I told her she'd insist on inviting him over for dinner or something!

I quickly grabbed a granola bar and headed upstairs.

"Oh hey honey, we are having dinner with my new boss and his family tonight!" My mom yelled as I exited the kitchen

"Ok!" I yelled back as I hoped onto my bed.

Soon enough 6:00 rolled around and my mom was yelling at me to put something nice on.

So I reached in my closet and grabbed a light blue dress that had a right fitting, so It fit my figure perfectly, it was strapless and elegant, my mom would approve. She was always trying to get me to dress up.

"Honey, they are gonna be here any minute. Now they have two sons! Ones a year younger than you and one is your age."she said

"Oh, do they go to my school?" I said just as that the doorbell rang.

"Oh ill get it!" My mom said running toward the door.

As my mother opened the door what seemed like the perfect family, walked in.

"Hello hello! Dinners on the table!" My mom said rushing over to the table.

"Hello, I'm Josie! Ill take your coats!" I said smiling

Then the unthinkable happened...

He stood there, tall at his full height of 6'1. Me being only 5'4, was short compared to him.

He wore a black nice fitting shirt, that made his biceps look amazing! And his jeans were a light blue, and judging by how they looked in the front, they had to be fucking amazing in back. Gahh I wanted him to turn aroundddd.

"Hey, Josie!" He said and ave me a huge grin

"I didn't know my dad was your moms boss!"

"Haha me neither!" I said

Holy shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Why was Drew here? Oh my gosh!!

"Oh and hey by the way," he said pulling me in closer, his voice turning to a whisper. "Your ass looks amazing in that dress." He said then gave my ass a quick squeeze.

Oh hell nahh. He did not just do that.

Tonight was gonna be one hell of a long night.

--------------------------

Hey Guys!! Sorry for not updating sooner! I've been busy with school! Ill be updating a lot often! Hope you like the book? Comment and tell me how you feel! I'm also starting another book, ~*Loving the Enemy*~! Check it out! Love you guys<3