Duckie Dale Imagines (Request)

for the lovely LocalPanGarbageCan

love ya!

--

You had been having a terrible week and you had just found out that your mother would be gone for the weekend which means that your sister/brother would be out the whole time. You had failed an exam at school and had actually been shoved down the stairs that day at school. All you wanted to do was get home take a nice shower, get in bed and get some sleep. 

As you walked down the sidewalk you could feel blood soak through your jeans. Unfortunately they were blue jeans and the little bit of blood from the cut on your leg showed through. You continued to walk still feeling the small pebbles that dug into your palms as you reached out to catch yourself. Tears poured down your cheeks and stung a small cut on your cheek. Just as you got to your neighborhood you heard that oh so familiar voice. The voice you adored so much. Your boyfriend Duckie Dale. 

"Hey (y/n), babe wait up!" you heard him call so you slowed down slightly your hurt knee thanking your body for the slower pace. He caught up with you and looked at you.  You didn't even try to wipe away the tears knowing that he would notice something off with you anyway. 

seeing the tears run down your cheeks his eyebrows furrow in concern and he stops you. "Babe, what happened to you?" he asked carefully his voice was softer than usual. you turned to face him and he sees the cut on your cheek. "They pushed me down the stairs today. Duckie, would you carry me home my leg really hurts." you ask softly and he looks down and sees the blood. he immediately picks you bridal style and carried you home. you could hear him mumbling to himself, not exactly hearing his words but knowing he was saying something. 

He got to your front door and as you got out the key he gently set you down so you could unlock it and enter.  Quickly you turned the lock and opened the door, you were about tow alk in when Duckie suddenly swept you up again. This caused a small yelp to be let out, he walked to your room and set you on the bed knowing exactly where the small first-aid kit was at. Walking back into your room he saw that you had managed to get out of your clothes and into a shirt of his that you had taken. he gave a small smile barely noticeable, as he walked over to you. He set all of the supplies out and began to clean up your leg, letting you squeeze his hand when it stung to badly. he then moved on to your cheek and you winced softly. 

he apologized before getting up to place everything back, which is unusual for him seeing as he tends to leave things around.  You had leaned back on your bed trying not to put too much pressure on your hands seeing as they till stung. you closed your eyes for a few seconds relishing in the fact that you were finally home and Duckie was with you.  

Then suddenly music slowly filled the silence, the sound of Michael Jackson's "P-Y-T flooded your ears and a smile came to grace your lips. you opened your eyes and saw Duckie standing across from you, armed with your hairbrush. He began to mouth the words for you spinning around and pointing every now and again. causing giggles to slowly leave your lips. He got closer and closer to you until he ended up sitting in front of you at the end of the bed. going all out on his little performance. 

The song came to a close and at this point he was holding both of your hands gently and breathing quite heavily from all of his dancing.  You laughed and smiled even wider at him, not even remembering all of the things that had occurred that day. only focusing on the man in front of you. 

"I love you Duckie." you said and leaned in to kiss his forehead. "I love you too (y/n), now you gotta let me hit some people next week ok. they aren't gonna do this again." he said looking up at you. "Duckie you can't hit a girl!" you raised your voice playfully and nudged his shoulder rested your head on his shoulder. 

"Alright, Alright. I'll get Andie to do it." he said seriously. you just laughed and rested your head on his shoulder.