As she turned to him, he held up both hands with a bottle in each of them. There were several bottles on the floor as well. In his right hand was Mitsuya Cider, and in his left was Calpis. She realized that he was patiently waiting for her to respond with which one she wanted. "Uh...I guess I'll have Mitsuya Cider..." She answered with a bit of confusion in her tone.

The libero bent down, replacing the bottle of Calpis in his left hand with another bottle of Mitsuya Cider. Now, his right hand had the same original flavor of Mitsuya Cider, and his left hand had the lemon flavor. He once again looked up at Hitomi expectantly. "...Original...?" She answered hesitantly again.

Nishinoya bent down again, placing the lemon flavor of Mitsuya Cider back down on the floor. He then picked up all of the original flavor, struggling to keep all of the bottles in his arms like he did for the soy sauce Kit Kats. Hitomi took three from him, placing them in the shopping basket. Once she was done, he rushed to put all of the other bottles back where he found them.

Hitomi almost laughed at the situation. She was no stranger to people trying to do things for her. Many boys before had always attempted to give her gifts, thinking they knew exactly what she wanted. That, and with her servants constantly following her every order, she should have been used to people trying to please her.

It was strange though. She hadn't ordered or told Nishinoya what she wanted. He just decided that he felt like doing this today. Unlike all the other boys before who got her things that they expected girls to like, the boy was carefully picking out all of her usual snacks and drinks.

Hitomi thought back to that time he had gotten her a bag of all of her preferred snacks with the soy sauce Kit Kats. He had remembered all the brands she usually bought from, but she had teased him for picking out such ridiculous flavors.

Now, he was doing the same in that he was picking out all of her favorites. This time, he was even getting various flavors and waiting for her approval.

He was aiming to please her like the others, but he was still taking her words into account. Like he was learning from his past mistakes. Still, this was a bit ridiculous, how he was trying so hard. She smiled to herself, watching as he tried to remember where he got this one particular flavor of Calpis, looking all around for that section of the shelf.

When he finally finished putting everything back, he walked with her to the ice cream freezers. Hitomi decided to have a little bit of fun "Hmm...I'm thinking about having spaghetti flavored Garigari-kun tonight..." She nonchalantly breathed out, looking up in thought as her finger tapped her chin.

Nishinoya's eyes flashed, going straight for the Garigari-kun ice cream freezer. He pressed his face up against the glass, searching for the aforementioned flavor. His brows furrowed deeper and deeper as he couldn't find it even after looking so many times.

Hitomi covered her mouth with a hand, holding back her laughter. The boy hadn't even questioned such a strange flavor for a popsicle. The second he heard the words out of Hitomi's mouth, he instantly tried finding it for her. The girl couldn't hold in her laughter for much longer, seeing his face contort as he couldn't find the flavor she asked for.

Nishinoya turned to her when her giggles were released. His face was cold earlier from pressing it up against the glass of the ice cream freezer, but now he felt warmth flooding them again after seeing Hitomi's beautiful laughing face.

The girl kept laughing softly, her hand somewhat covering her mouth. "There's no spaghetti flavored Garigari-kun. Do you know how disgusting that sounds!?" After she calmed down, she reached into the freezer herself, pulling out two soda flavored Garigari-kun popsicles. "Actually, they did have that for a little bit, but it obviously didn't do well and it's now out of production. You can get me to try soy sauce Kit Kats, but definitely not spaghetti popsicles." She gently placed the two popsicles in her basket, checking the other snacks she got.