Chapter One; a cabin of homesickness... and fires.

This amazing and glorious and beautiful and spectacular fanart of my baby, Leo, is done by lostchild420

Thank you so much for the fanart, lovely <3 heheh

Like seriously i squealed ong i love it! It's actually my background wallpaper 😂

Leo isn't in his Robo form yet in this book. :) i will be posting a character reference for him in his human and Robo form sooner or later. Alongside my other characters!

Enjoy the first chapter of It's Just Paint.

____________________

(Y/n) stared outside of the passenger- side window, a sense of melancholy homesickness fills her chest as she frowns slightly.

She's been away from her home for a long while now; nearly three weeks.

Summer had started and her family sent her away to live with her best friend, Pizza (her nickname)... or, for introduction, Bexley; over the summer.

Now, mind you, Bexley was an amazing person: funny, gentle, and motherly towards little (Y/n)... but the (hair color) haired girl just longed to be in her bedrooms bed, snuggled up with her stuffed animals and reading a fanfic alongside a cup of (drink).

She missed her family, as well, of course.

A deep sigh fell from her lips, as she folded her leg over the other and fiddled with her fingers; rain-droplets slipped down the glass pane of the window in a race as the sound of music played lowly in the background.

Pizza clicked her tongue repeatedly as she turned the leather steering wheel to the left, before relaxing again and glancing at the tired girl beside her.

"Hey, (Y/n), you okay? We should be at the cabin soon enough... the others should be there right now."

She turned to her and nodded, a smile gracing your lips as you gave her a thumbs up.