Chapter 1- Are you okay?

Christian's POV

Lissa and I were sitting in the church attic like we usually do, "Liss are you okay?" I ask her, she looks like she is about to faint. "I'm fine" she replies and goes back to reading her book.

"No your not" I state my voice laced with concern, she gives in and closes her book and gets up; she makes her way over to me, she sits on my lap and curls into a ball. resting her head in the crook of my neck.

I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. She starts drawing patterns on my chest with one of her hands, she did that for a while before falling asleep.

I unwrap my arms from around her and slip one of my arms underneath her legs and the other one underneath her back; I quietly stand up and leave the attic. I wonder down the stairs and out the church doors.

The massive crowd of people going to and from classes and dorms all stop to stare at me and the sleeping Lissa in my arms, I glare at everyone as I walk past; people still disapprove of Lissa and I's relationship.

The sound of my shoes hitting the pavement along the path to Lissa's quarters echo against the buildings. I stop in front of her door, I throw her up a bit and slide the arm that was under her legs to rest underneath her back, she gripped my shirt much tighter, I quickly open the door and kick it shut behind me.

I put my arms back originally where they were positioned, I walk into her bedroom; I place her on her bed and take her shoes off. I pull down the blankets off one side of the bed, I pick her back up again and place her back where I pulled the blankets down.

I was about to leave her room, "Stay? Please" she asks and grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers, "Only for you my love" I reply; I take off my shoes and get into bed next to her.

I lie on my side and face her "I love you" I whisper to her, "I love you too" she whispers back, I tilt my head down to face her and I bring my lips to hers. I lick her bottom lip with my tongue, she opens up and my tongue explores her mouth.

I roll on top of her, I break the kiss and start trailing them down her neck, I stop when I reach her collar bone, I find one spot and start sucking on it making it turn red. We roll over again until she is on top of me, I sit up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

My lips re-meet hers, Her fingers fumble with the hem of my shirt, "Do it" I say against her lips; we break the kiss and she takes my shirt off, she grabs my face with both of her hands and pulls me into another kiss.

I unbutton her blouse and pull it off her petite frame. "You are so beautiful Liss" I say and trace her curves with my hands...

Lissa's head was lying on of my outstretched arm, she was playing with my fingers. I was tracing patterns on her bare back, I could feel her shiver every time my fingers trace a pattern. "Stop it Chris, that tickles" she giggles...

She turns around in snuggles into my chest, "Jesus Liss! where have you been? You've already missed the last two.." Rose yells out she comes to a halt at the end of the bed.

"Well you two have been busy" Rose smirks and looks at our clothes that are thrown around the room. 

Lissa buries her face in my chest from embarrassment, "If I were you two, I would get dressed before the matron get's here" Rose says and stalks out of Lissa's room.

"Come on we have to get back to class before anyone gets suspicious" I say to Lissa, she looks up. "Since when did you care" She asks me and looks up at me, "Since the matron would crucify us if she discovered what we did" I reply and put my pants back on.