T H R E E

RICHIES POV
The clock hit 5:15 and there was no one. He began to think that he was being pranked.5:30,no one.... it hit 6 and he was beginning to tear up.He hated how dumb he was to think that someone could love him,he was just loser.

He went to the club house and cried.He didn't know how to feel, he hated how stupid he was to think it could be Eddie.

He brought out his pocket knife and was about to cut, but he herd someone comeing in the club house. He quickly put away his pocket knife and wiped his tears away.

It was Eddie, it looked like he was about to pass out. Richie quickly brought out a spare inhaler he kept in his pocket for Eddie.

"What happened?"Richie asked. Eddie quickly snatched the inhaler and sat down next to Richie in the hammock. Richie admired Eddie's figure, and was hypnotized by his eyes.

"Rich, hey Richie" Richie quickly snapped out of it. "Richie what the hell were you doing down here alone?"Eddie asked in a worried voice.

"I uh was just hanging out, you know my parents got into a fight so I had to get out the house." Eddie knew he was lieing, because he was the one who gave him the note.

Richie layed down on the hammock and sighed.
Eddie's pov

Richie looked like he had been crying, maybe because no one showed up, or his parents. Eddie was the only one who knew Richies soft side, Richie would hide it with jokes and smiles, but Eddie could see through that.

Eddie sat his hand down and it touched Richies. They sat in silence until Eddie clutched his hand. Richie seemed fine with it so Eddie whispered "hey, I know the real reason you are here, its because of me...I gave you that note.Eddie could feel himself go red.he glanced at Richie who had a goofy grin on his face and also turned red.

Eddie knew he had to do something so he leaned over, and looked into Richies eyes, they slowly moved closer to each other. Eddie closed his eyes and felt Richies soft lips on his.

Eddie could feel Richie put this hands in his hair. They must have been kissing for 40 seconds, but eddie didn't want it to end. Eddie pulled away, and giggled.

"I didn't know Richie trashmouth Tozier was such a good kisser" Eddie teased.

Richie blushed, and said "I always knew Eddie Kasprak was such a cutie.

Eddie felt butterfly's in his stomach, he couldn't believe that Richie Tozier called him cute, and kissed him. He layed down next to Richie and clutched his shirt, and rested his head on his chest.He could feel how hot Richie got.

Eddie felt Richies hand go though his hair, it sent shivers down his spine.

Eddie put his head up and eyed Richies soft lips, and leaned in for a kiss. Richie  pressed his lips against his onece more, and slipped some touge. They were makeing out now, and embracing each other.

Eddie felt Richies hand go into his shirt, and quickly pulled away.

"Rich I-" Eddie was interrupted by Richie kissing him on the head. "I'm sorry, I just cant help it you're so beuitiful". Eddie was flustered at Richies words and kissed him.

They layed down, arms wrapped around each other. "I won't rush you"Richie said softly. Eddie felt like the luckiest person in the world. Kissing Richie was better then he imagined.Richie was soft and gentle, but also tough.

Eddie fell asleep in Richies warm embrace.The two feeling whole, they didn't know where this was going, they just wanted to be together.
Richie muttered "I love you Ed's" and drifted to sleep.