fantasy G.D

You felt his soft touch against your stomach, waking you slightly, and causing you to nuzzle into his chest more. He smelled like sunscreen, sandalwood with a hint of something else warm.

He smelled like home...

His arms tightened around you more and soon you felt his lips against your temple. Then your forehead. A small smile curved up the corners of your lips. He felt it, causing a deep chuckle to come from his chest.

He sounded like home too...

"I know you're awake, baby girl," he spoke with his voice a little deeper than usual. Making you whimper softly and clench between your legs. Something about his morning voice did something to you. "Come on I wanna see your face, and it's currently buried in my chest"

"You're warm and smell like sunshine, can you blame me?" You spoke, voice muffled against his neck as you moved up. You gently placed soft kisses along your neck up along his jaw, before coming eye to eye with him, "Hi."

"Hi." He smiled, a twinkle in his eye that only showed when he was truly happy. "You sleep ok?"

He reached to caress a piece of hair from your face. You nodded your head, too lost for a moment. There was something about Grayson Dolan that seemed to hypnotize you for a moment. Make you think; "Is he really mine?"

From behind him, you were able to see the sunshine, the soothing sound of the waves hitting against the beach. From down the hallways, the two of you could hear Ethan and Kristina moving about the kitchen. The familiar sounds of their voices along with the sound of cabinets closing. But neither of you wanted to move. You all came to Hawaii to getaway. The boys needed breaks from work, and you needed to distress from your final semester of school.

"We should get up and go join them for breakfast."

"Why would we do that? Why not stay right here in each other's arms? Listening to the island." You spoke softly.

Grayson hummed before moving you both, shifting till you were beneath him and he was between your legs. You felt the full weight of him between your legs, causing you to grind up into him. A deep, almost animalistic, growl came from him as your bare pussy pressed against him. His cock twitched and you smirked at the nearly instant reaction.

"You not get enough last night?" Grayson spoke, shifting his body down so his face was over your chest, your pussy now pressed against his stomach. He could feel your wet against his skin already.

You only responded with another hum as his lips pressed to the center of your chest, right between your breasts.

You ran your fingers through his hair, feeling the soft curls against your fingers, and closed your eyes. A soft sigh passed your lips as his tongue moved to press against your skin. Your hips moved up towards him for more friction feeling yourself becomes wetter and needier for him. Grayson palmed one of your tits, his thumb slowly rubbing against the hardened nipple, as he wrapped his other around your other.

"o-oh Gray mmm" you moaned as you tightened your grip on on his hair.

Grayson moaned and nipped lightly at your nipple, eliciting a small gasp from you, and opening your eyes to look down towards him. A small mischievous glint was in his eyes as you stared down towards him. You moved your hand down towards the back of his head and pulled him up towards you. Capturing Grayson's lips in a deep and intense kiss, your other hand moving down his chest slowly before wrapping a hand around his cock.