<14>

Zhan saw Yibo jumping on the luxurious bed, face first, as he kept the backpack on the sofa and the luggage nearby. Zhan chuckled watching Yibo's antics, and went to open the curtains and was greeted with a wide glass window that gave the overview of the lush and exotic greenery that stretched till the place his eyes could fall upon. He found the remote to open the window, and a gush of fresh air with a wet tree trunk smell greeted him. Yibo sat up straight, and his eyes shined as he saw the view from the window which made him exclaim, "Gege, beautiful!"

" Yup, Gege has always been beautiful.", Zhan teased Yibo even though he got the meaning behind Yibo's words, as he came to sit beside him.

Yibo puffed his cheeks, and rolled his eyes.

It made Zhan chuckle as he pulled Yibo's cheeks gently, " Where did my little fool learned to roll his eyes? Actually it doesn't matter even your eyes rolling is adorable."

" Gege..bad.", Yibo said with a blank face.

Zhan let go of Yibo's cheeks, and patted Yibo's hair lovingly. " My bad. I won't tease you again.", Zhan said as he went forward to nuzzle his nose against Yibo's.

As if in cue a knock on the door could be heard which made Zhan remember that his parents, his mom and stepfather, might have come to get them.

Yes, they were out on a vacation with Zhan's mother and stepfather. His mother now officially lived in Taiwan and had returned to especially meet Xiao Zhan. Soon she have to return so before that she wanted to take out Zhan somewhere to spend some quality time which they have missed out for the last 21 years. Zhan was more than glad to go somewhere nice with his mother and stepfather, but he couldn't just leave Yibo behind. So he told his parents about wanting to take Yibo along, and that he would pay all the expenses for Yibo and him.

Zhan's mother was more than glad to take Yibo along, but she was hurt by the fact Zhan wanted to pay expenses all by himself. Ever since Zhan's birth she has never ever able to do anything for Zhan,  and now if Zhan didn't let her do this little thing how could she ever enjoy being a mother.

Seeing his mother so hurt Zhan profusely apologized as he didn't know his mother would get so sentimental over this thing. But it's totally understandable. After his stepfather stepped in he declared everything will be taken care by him, and dear Zhan had no say in it, " Just bring Yibo along and we four should only concentrate on enjoying this trip."

So now they were in Wenzhou to enjoy the crabs, the beach, and all the tourist place. They were staying in this luxury resort near a beach with greenery surrounding them from behind. It was not too expensive and the environment of the resort was just perfect for them.

Zhan stood up from the bed,and went to open the door. As he opened the door he was greeted by his smiling stepfather, " Zhan did you, and Yibo, like the room?"

Zhan smiled back, " Absolutely. It's perfect for the two of us, and the scenery from the window is marvelous. Do you want to come in?"

" No, it's okay. Our room is next to yours, so we are able to see the same view. I'm glad you guys liked it. As we arrived just now, I think we should take half an hour rest before we get out to see the Jiangxin Island, what do you say?", his stepfather, Wu Rou Shan, said.

" Okay, no problem. I think you deserve a rest after driving us here.", Zhan replied back.

" That's no problem. Then let's meet in the lobby in half an hour.", Rou Shan said as he turned and waved at Zhan, which reciprocated.

Half an hour wasn't much thus Zhan thought he, and Yibo should get freshen up and then head out to the lobby.

By the time they met at the lobby everyone seemed refreshed, Zhan and Yibo were in floral shirts with simple Nike trouser. They took the hotel coaster with other tourists which would take them direct to Jiangxin Island by crossing the Dong'ou Bridge , without needing to take a ferry.

The Island was truly beautiful with areas of garden and lake. There were two parks: water park and theme park. Yibo and his mother wanted to try the water rides, thus could both head over heels in love men, Zhan and his stepfather, say no?!

After trying out tons of water rides, and local delicious foods, they didn't even realize that when  the sun packed up and left while the moon took its place. But the place was still bustling with life. When the night lights were turned the place looked even majestic in nature.

Yibo coiled his arms around Zhan's waist and kept his head on Zhan's shoulder as they walk around the place, while Zhan protectively kept his hand around Yibo's shoulder pulling him even closer.

Seeing them so close Zhan's parents who were walking behind them smiled to each other as his mother signed something to her husband.

" Your mother said that she is pleased to see you brothers so close.", Zhan heard his stepfather say from behind.

Instead of turning back Zhan just nodded to give a slight acknowledgment to the statement. Yup, they were close, that's so true, but as brothers? Never. Then as lovers? Yes.
But he couldn't just outright say that, for now. Till how long would he have to hide about their relationship?

It wasn't much late at night when they returned to the hotel, said their goodnights', and went to their respective rooms.

Zhan and Yibo changed into something comfortable and decided to call it a day. But as Zhan's head met the pillow he couldn't sleep even after some time. It felt the night was still quite young. He tuned around on the bed to face Yibo, and called out softly, " Bo-baby, are you asleep?"

Yibo hearing Zhan's words opened his eyes wide, and shook his head.

Zhan smiled at his adorable boyfriend as he extended his hand to brush lightly on Yibo's hairs, "Want to go out to the beach?"

Yibo looked at Zhan, blinked, and nodded vigorously which made Zhan chuckle adoringly at Yibo.

" Then let's go.", Zhan said with a wide smile.

The distance to the beach was only 10 minutes from the hotel, and the hotel operated 24 hours, so going out at this time of the night wasn't a big deal.

As they drew nearer to the beach they could see the water sparkling and shining bright like diamonds as the moonlight reflected on it. A soft breeze was blowing by which would occasionally caress their cheeks like shy maidens. It was lovely to walk around the beach in this kind of atmosphere with the moon shining atop of their heads.

"Bobo, wanna build a sand castle?", Zhan said excitedly as he looked around at the nearby sand.

" Sand castle?..How?", Yibo said tilting his head.

" Like this.", Zhan said giggling as he plopped down and started to make a mound of sand.

Yibo followed Zhan's lead as they harmoniously made the mound of sand. As it reached the height Zhan wanted he then advised Yibo to make a whole in the middle so that their hands could connect through the mound, as usual Yibo diligently listened to him. But half way through Yibo felt Zhan cupping his face with the free hand, and strong pull from the other.

Zhan kissed Yibo surprisingly. It was slow tender kiss which then turned into a ravishing one as Yibo bit on his lips. As Zhan pried open Yibo's lips with his tongue he was able to taste the hot sweet bliss that he knows he won't ever get tired of. Their tongue moved in a synchronizing pattern.

The lack of oxygen made them break from the kiss. As they both panted, Zhan voiced out a soft whisper of 'I love you' near Yibo's ear. Yibo looked at Zhan with swollen red lips, and rosy cheeks, while tears glistened from the kiss. Yibo nodded and gave a soft smile, and with his free hand Yibo pointed at his heart. At that moment, Zhan knew that this ethereal beauty would belong to him for forever, and loved him more than any person on Earth.

———————————
Update time!!!! Yes, I'm back with an update. I know after all those emotional ups and downs from the last few updates all of you, including Zhan and Yibo, needed a vacation!
My senior year just started but I have to be home for the quarantine 😭 I hope it ends soon and I can get out and make some great memories!

Sorry for ranting but I hope you liked my update! Don't forget to comment! Also does anyone have idea from where I got the idea about the sand kiss?!
It's from Junjou Romatica! My most favourite bl anime~~

Till the next time~~~💚