Saying this she run outside .While Rohit tried to get up , but could not  move his leg as his injury is still fresh.  He exclaimed" Ahhhhhgggg.....".

" What happened Ro bacha is it paining much ? . Tab toh tumhe khelna tha. .pata h chot lagi h. But still you want to continue playing, now the injury has become more severe na. Wait , me abhi doctor ki call karta hu." Exclaimed Mahi Bhai in a a worried tone.

Rohit : Arre Bhai nhi...I'm fine . Jada pain nhi ho rha .(He said so , so that Mahi Bhai don't worry much about him and further to change the topic he said) Bhai mujhe toh laga tha, aap mujhe dekh ke gale laga loge. But aap toh mujhe dant rahe ho(making a puppy face)

Mahi : Ro don't you dare to pretend to be innocent like Harry.

Rohit : Nhi Bhai , I'm not pretending , your little Ro is indeed innocent ☺️☺️. Waise Bhai , you seemed so tensed  when you called on the match day , now tell me what happened?

Mahi: Nhi toh , I wasn't tensed who told you that I was tensed.

Rohit : Bhai sorry but don't lie , u know na u can't lie to me . Tell me the truth.

Mahi: Woh To actually I saw a bad dream , so I was worried for u and later your injury happened isliye.

Rohit hugging his Bhai: Bhai nothing can happen me to until you  aur Vi are with me.

And just as Rohit said this , his phone started ringing. Without a doubt it was Virat's call .

Virat : Ro how can you do this , how can you go without saying me , without even meeting me . The physio said you are injured and u can't be part of the series and u just went back to India without even meeting me . You are so mean , how could you do this ??😭😭😭😭😭😭

Seeing that virat was not allowing Rohit to speak , Mahi Bhai interrupted between them.

Mahi : Virat atleast Ro ko bolne toh do.

Virat was shocked to hear his Mahi Bhai's voice on call " Bhai aap Ro ke sath kya Kar rahe ho ".

Mahi : Me Ro ke sath cricket khelna toh Aaya nhi hu ... obviously usse Milne hi Aaya huna.

Virat : That's not fair Bhai , when I was  injured you didn't come but when Ro is injured you come.

Rohit : That's because Bhai love me more , right na Bhai  .

Mahi Bhai glaring at Ro , like saying was it needed to say it now😒 and then he said " Woh actually Cheeku , Ziva wanted to meet Sam , isliye mujhe aana pada "

Virat : Oh...then it's ok .

But there conversation was interrupted as Sam started crying and then Mahi Bhai took her outside , in the meantime our Rohirat were talking.

Virat : How dare you go without meeting me ?

Rohit : Aree you were busy so I thought .....

Virat : oyaa , so you thought. N yes who told you to think?

Rohit : Vi, what do you mean by who told me to think? Ofcourse I have a brain so I will definitely think na.

Virat : B/w who said you have brain.

So, they started again . After two hours , Mahi Bhai come and stopped them . After some time , they had the breakfast . And then Mahi Bhai took Rohit to hospital for the check up. While Sakshi and Ritika were busy with the kids.

 While Sakshi and Ritika were busy with the kids

Thanks a lot Niyati25 for this edit.

Precap-

Some sweet Mahiro moments along with Ziva-Sam

A/n:
One more to go and then finish.

So,  friends. I hope you all will like it. Suggestions are always welcome..

Ignore the grammatical errors if any.

Keeping smiling and be safe  by staying home.

And yes, don't forget to vote and comment.

Yours
Mahiro 💙.