Chapter One - The Interview

Catlin's P.O.V

Today I got a call from the N.Y.P.D. They think they can find my abductor, although I doubt that. He's probably long gone by now.

Any way, they want to ask me questions about my kidnapping and the events leading up to 'said event'. Well, I wouldn't have been put in this situation if my bestfriend, Bethany, wouldn't have dragged me to that stupid party.

After I got their call I got dressed, jumped into my car, and drove to the station. My own little 'home away from home' for the next few weeks I guess you could say.

As soon as I entered the station I was greeted warmly by detective Jones. She was going to be asking most of the questions, so I figured that it would be best to greet her just as warmly. Even if I think they ARE insane for trying to find my kidnapper.

Detective Jones led me straight to a room that was well furnished with plush brown couches, and leather chairs. Off to the right I could see a bathroom, and to my immediate left was the coffee maker. Leading me straight to a couch, she told me to sit and swiftly exited the room. Jones came back with a video camera and a tripod.

"So, Catlin, would you mind if we started right away?"

I simply nodded, so she set up the camera and brought out a packet of questions, I'm assuming she came up with to get a basic feel for my situation.

"Can you tell me how, exactly, you managed to get yourself kidnapped in a suburb full of people?"

" Well" I started "my friend dragged me to my first high school party"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So, that's my first chapter! Did you like it? I'm sorry it's so short. I'm thinking I'm going to do the next chapter with Catlin's flashback to the party and the abduction itself.. Sound good? :D I hope so! I'm going to try and update more tomorrow, seeing as I'm on break..

Xoxo
- _that_random_person_ out!