dating your stepbrother

j(😂): yep

————————————————————————

chase starts to get mad over losing from a girl, he looks at you with a mean look, and pops his knuckle. you don't see him, but alex does, so he sits in between you two, "you should go upstairs, he whispers in your ear.

you don't ask questions.. you walk upstairs and sit in your room, you could hear the boys yelling at each other. you heard alex yell "that doesn't mean you can give my girl this mean look, and pop your knuckles like your finna hit her, that's illegal!".

you look down and blame yourself for this, you quietly go behind alex.. he was still yelling at chase, you wrapped your arms around alex gently hoping it would calm him down but instead..

alex turns around and pushes you hard, making you fall into the glass table and it breaks. alex looks at you, "shit-", he mumbled. he reaches out his hand too help you up.. you was terrified, you got up yourself and ran upstairs. you locked yourself in your room and took a deep breathe, than you sat against the door speechless.

alex knocked on the door, "y/n i'm sorry..", he said. you unlocked the door and he walked inside the room, he hugged you tight. "i heard what you said to chase", you said smiling. he looked at you and grinned. you two weren't dating, but you loved when alex called you his girl, he even said it too girls that would be flirting with him.

you and alex went downstairs and lead the boys out the house. it was just you and alex now, you laid on the couch and watches netflix. alex chuckled and he sat on the couch, you looked at him wondering what he was chuckling about.

y/n(😂): what you chuckling about?

al(😫): about how you threw it back against your ex, that shoulda been meeeee

you got an little attitude.

y/n(🙄): you was too busy playing the game with da boys, so don't worry about it

alex looked at you with a smirk, he grabbed your neck and kept eye contact with you. "what was that princess?", he whispered into your ear.

y/n(🙄): did i stutter?

alex got down on his knee and asked you out, you of course said yes, it was now official.

al(😏): great now i can fuck the shit out of you