I wake up realizing it was already 2 in the afternoon which means Alise would be home around 3 when school was done. I decided to go on a walk so I slip my checkered vans on, putting my curly hair into a bun and grab my phone and keys.

I start to walk listening to ghost by someone named xxxtentacion (just imagine it was his second song ever) his voice was calming to me, it sounded a lot like jahseh's voice. I close the door behind me and lock it before walking down the block.

all of a sudden I see these two girls walking and laughing loudly at whatever the fuck. I just ignored them and was looking at the message my dad sent. it just made so fucking mad and it was all I could think about. so much mixed emotions about it and I don't know where to start thinking first.

suddenly I get pushed forcefully making me almost fall over by one of the girls when they walked past and one of them snicker as they starting whispering to each other.

"watch where the fuck you're goin." I say and go to continue walking until the bitches start with me. "the fuck you say?" one of em says and I chuckle.

"you heard me and if you didn't then walk the fuck on." I say and she looks at her friend and crosses her arms. "look bitch we don't have time for your bullshit." the other friend says and I scoff.

"yah lil sluts bumped into me-but since you bitches don't wanna deal with my bullshit do what I said and walk. the fuck. on." I say and the girls start getting mad and walk closer . "what the fuck you gon do?" I say feeling rage come over my body.

"stupid whor-" before she can finish the sentence I punch her straight in her face. soon her friend jumps in slapping me as I pushed her forcefully making her fall back as I start punching the girl again that was in front of me.

the bitch gets up from the floor grabbing my hair but I kept punching the bitch in front of me and kicked her so she fell back. I tried to turn to hit the bitch holding my hair but she was now behind me so I turned as much as I could and slammed her but her grip on my hair made me go down with her.

I was on top of her and started hitting her face until she punched me in my lip. I feel the other bitch hit me from behind. I grabbed the girl's hair in a fistful while hitting the girl under me with my free hand. soon the bitch started bleeding and my fist was now covered in blood and bruised up but I kept going. it was like I can't stop, I had too much rage in my body.

the girl under me was now crying and the bitch I had in my grip was hitting me on my side tryna get out of my hold. I pulled her forcefully by her hair making her fall down. I kicked the bitch that was under me in the stomach making her hold her stomach. I  go to the other girls hitting her in the face as she hit me too.

she punched my mouth just like the other bitch so now my mouth was filled with my blood. I spit it out to the side and hit the bitch as much as I could until my hands were going numb. suddenly I get pulled back by someone and noticed there were kids now coming out of that shitty run down school and walking home.

I try to get out of whoever's grip but i realized who it was after I see ski and alise appear in front of me as the girls ran off, one limping and falling down as her friend ran and left her. I was getting pulled back by jahseh.

"riah what the fuck just happened?" jahseh tells me and I couldn't catch my breath to even say anything yet. "yo you beat their ass you seen their faces? they were bloody as fuck." I hear ski say and alise just chuckles.