And Win, who's in between the aftermath of that sudden kiss has fallen deeper into a mess of thoughts.

I like you... I like you... I like you... Do you? How can you selfishly say that?

"Your highness..." Win said.

Your highness...

That word is like cold water that was poured into Win's head. Waking him up from a short night of fantasy. He almost forgot why he was there. Why he was in that place. How can he let himself be absorbed by a vortex of a dream that not belongs to him?

Win's shaky hands weakly push the Prince on his chest as his head ducked down as he doesn't want to see those pair of eyes. "I should go." Win said as he turns to leave but Bright pin him in place.

"Metawin... Listen to me!" The Prince said with a voice on the verge of panic and desperation. He has a feeling that if he let Win run away from him, it will be hard for him to reach him again. And that scares him.

"No! You listen to me! That... That shouldn't have happened... We shouldn't... You shouldn't have done that!" Win wanted to yell but he tried his hardest not to as he tries to escape.

"Why not? I wanted to kiss you the whole night I saw you talking to that girl! Do you have any idea how much willpower I needed to stop myself from pulling you away from her? Can't I just once indulge myself in something that I want? Can't I have no right to do that? Can't I have any right to have you?" The Prince said loudly, childishly. The alcohol in his system, the hurt he is feeling of the thought that Win hated that kiss is making him unreasonable.

"You can't! Because it's not right... We can't be this close, we can't kiss each other, we can not think of one another because that's wrong... I'm not even allowed to touch you, to think of you." Win said every word as if they tasted the most pungent food he ever tasted. It's repulsive but it is healthy so he has to chew it with his eyes close.

"Then what is right? What should I do when I'm feeling like I'm going crazy? How can I stop" Bright said painfully.

"Let's forget each other, let's forget this ever happened... And let me leave the palace." Win responded. That's the right thing to do but those tiny needles prickling his inside is saying otherwise.

But what can he do? He can't risk everything for something that may end up terribly. He can leave now while he still can keep his heart with him... While it's still intact.

"No." The Prince retorted instead. "I can't let you leave... I can't..." The Prince shook his head in defiance.

"How can you selfishly say that! You are a Prince! Be responsible for what you say and don't speak things that you can't uphold!" Win felt the need to shake the Prince to wake him up from this dream he put himself into.

"Selfishly?" The Prince laughed without feeling any happiness. "Maybe I am selfish but am I not allowed to? I can have the world in the compass of my hand but why I can't have you?" Bright is aware he looked pathetic at the moment but he can't let go... He has a feeling if he does Win will disappear in front of him.

"Because I'm not a thing that you can obtain just because you wanted to... You are a Prince, your highness, you have a responsibility that you needed to fulfill and I can't help you with that, I don't have the qualifications for that." Win said tiredly. "One day you will look back at this moment and laughed at this insanity and you may be told yourself how foolish you were..."

"Is it that convenient? Am I that shallow to you? Can't you see me as someone you can depend on?" The Prince's fingers holding Win's shoulder is getting tighter but Win tried not to wince as it digs into his bones.