F I V E

(ITALICS is dino talk)

The Velociraptors ran at full speed, reaching about 50 miles per hour, even though they were on a mission they were finally out in the open and it couldn't have been better for them

The Velociraptors ran at full speed, reaching about 50 miles per hour, even though they were on a mission they were finally out in the open and it couldn't have been better for them. Running as a pack even with their alpha who was on a bike to keep up. Juno was pulling up ahead, Blue was quick on her tail.

All five siblings were funning fast, they all had the scent on so Juno didn't have to lead, Blue was quick to take over from her, so she slowly came to run at Owens side. She gave him a toothy grin and screech in greeting.

Owen slowly pulled back as the Velociraptors began to go faster. Barry who had been riding on a quad bike looked down at a piece of Tech, which showed the positions of everyone, he was quick to notice that the Raptors were slowing.

"They're slowing down."

Owen into his mic spoke, "They got something."

All the men slowed down to a stop, behind where the five Raptors were in a line. Echo lowered herself to the ground a bit to see while the others cocked their heads and waited. The smell wasn't bad to them, it wasn't necessarily right because it smelt like Raptor but a mix, like a hybrid.

When all is quiet the Indominus Rex appeared. Most of the men must have been shocked by the pure size of the Indominus Rex because they don't fire straight away. The Indominus Rex looked down at the Velociraptors, these were the first things she could understand. That was a huge shock to her, she had been in captivity all her life, never met anything else but now there were (to her) smaller versions of her. The Indominus Rex looked down at the Raptors, and spoke to them.

"Why are you helping them?" The Indominus Rex asked as she looked down, Blue took a step forward to chirp in response.

"Because he's our Alpha."

"He's kept you in a cage all your life. You can be free with me." The Indominus Rex looked in-between the velociraptors and knew they were with her, all except one.

"But what about Owen?" Juno took a little step forward, she didn't know what to think, sure she could protect him against her brothers, but when you looks at the size of the Indominus Rex there was no way she could fight, it would be certain death. Also there was something in the way the I-Rex carried herself, looking down at the relatively small Raptors, almost like a mother looking after a child.

"Come little one, don't be naive, he has one of those things," the Indominus Rex gestured to the guns, "aimed at you right now. Why would you serve an Alpha who would turn on you so fast?"

"Juno we can be a family, hunt and be free." Blue looked at his sister who looked in-between them and gave a nod. That was all it took for the Raptors to turn and face the humans and now the ex-alpha.

The men begun to shoot at the raptors and the Indominus. The dinos bolted, running every which way simply trying to avoid the bullets. Owen, although it pained him, joined in on the shooting. One of the men, who was working for InGen loaded a cannon and shot a missile at the Indominus Rex, to which she fell, slightly wounded but got up and ran away. That was when the men knew that they had lost. They weren't prepared to fight velociraptors who herd to kill, that was when the mission became a death sentence.

"Watch your six. Raptors got a new alpha."

The velociraptors attacked the men. Each one of the siblings taking out men, Juno made sure to steer clear of Owen, not knowing if she could resist the urge to kill now that they had a new alpha. Juno spotted Barry who was being attacked by Blue and ran to her brothers side, killing men on her way.

"To the vehicles now!"

"Fall back!" The men began to evacuate knowing there was no way they could defeat the velociraptors. Too many men had been killed and they didn't have enough ammunition.

Barry who was able to get away from Blue, hid in a log. Not inconspicuous enough however, since Blue jumped on the log and started to claw away at the wood. Juno tore out soldier's throats with her teeth and ripped them to shreds.

"No! No! Blue! Juno!" Both stop attacking when they hear their names being called. Owen seeing their moment of distraction revs his bike engine. Both Juno and Blue snap their heads towards him, before he turns and drives away with the Raptors now hot on his heels.

"Get out of here! Go! They're coming!" An injured man, placed a bloody handprint on the window of the van where Claire and her nephews were, making her scream and turn on the van before driving off.

"Just hold on back there!" Claire yelled over the commotion.

The boys struggle with a taser as two of the raptors chase the van. In the back of the van, which was really and ambulance, the two teenage boys, who only came for a short weekend holiday struggled to figure out how to use a taser.

"Turn it on!" Zach shouted at his little brother, more scared than anything else in the current situation.

"I don't know how!"

"Now!" Zach took a leap of faith and pressed any button he could. Gray and Zach thrusted it forward and ended up zapping Echo with the taser. She was a little too close for comfort.

"Are you boys okay?" Claire called, worried from the front seat.

"Did you see that? I can't wait to tell Mom." Gray grinned, having just done the most exciting thing.

"Please, no. Do not tell your mother about that, ever." Claire sighed, just thinking about how much alcohol she would need for that conversation.

The Velociraptors suddenly left into the jungle, just as Owen appeared on his bike.

"Owen! Owen!"

"We gotta get indoors. Follow me."

The battle was far from over.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E - I dont even know how im nearly done with this. Its poo yeah but im a sucker for trash. Anyway... comment or vote or ya know give me motivation.

sorry its short but next chapter is a shit storm.