Move to Tokyo

Huhh hate my life.. And all this bcs my dad can't control his feeling. Whatever, that's life. U ask what happend? Im gonna tell ya..

Last year my mom got cancer and I didn't take long and she died. It was really hard for my dad and me. But my dad was so depressed bcs of that. He's still a little bit. He couldn't stay at our house bcs everything remembered him if my mom.
For me it was really sad and I'm not often sad okay. I cried so much. My dad thought it will be good to move to another city. I wasn't ready to leave my hometown but my dad was really really sad so... He said we are going to move to Tokyo. I'm going to go on another school. He was convinced that I will make many friends in my new school. I'm not sure.. I'm not really the type of guy who likes to go out or to have many friends. Yk I like video games and to be alone. My dad often asks me if everything is okay with me but everything is fine. I just like to be alone. I also had no relationship and I think I don't want it..

———- skip to the way to Tokyo———-

( KE= Kenma , D= Dad)
Now the time has come and we are really on the car to drive to Tokyo. Idk how to feel about that... I'm kinda excited ngl but... It's just weird to leave my best friend. Hm I wouldn't say ,,best friend" but..Yk he was nice. I look out of the window. I have my Nintendo switch in my hand. Like..Everyday..
D: ,,And Kenma, Are you excited?"
KE: ,,Mh...yeah..very"
D: ,,Come on it will be Great."
KE: ,,Dad?"
D: ,,Yeah Kenma?"
KE: ,,...what school will I go to?"
D: ,,Oh, yes! I forgot to tell you. You will go to The Toritsu Nekoma Kōkō!"
KE: ,,...to...wha?"
D: ,,Nekoma! It's a great school trust me. They have a lot of clubs. Maybe you can go to some clubs and do other things than playing Minecraft the hole day.."
Urgh he tells me this everytime! I just give him a bad look and continue playing. The way to Tokyo was really long.. I get kinda sleepy after 3 hours and I fall asleep....

————timeskip————
I was still sleeping until I heard a deep voice. It's my dad. Im slowly waking up.
KE:,,...dad?"
D:,,Wake up Kenma!"
KE:,, .... wha? Why..?"
D:,,Because we're in Tokyo!"
He was right. The car stopped and I look out of the window. Wow Tokyo is bigger than I thought...
D:,,Kenma, come! We go to our new house!"
KE:,,Wh-Where is it?"
D:,,Turn around!"
Woooaw.. The house is really big.. And just for us 2? It's very beautiful! And I sit. Say that often! I'm really impressed
D:,,Come, we go inside!"
I follow him to the big door. As he opened the door I could see a modern White House. Mh.. Doesn't look so homely... I think when we put the furnitures in it it will look better..I hope.. It's really cold.
D:,, Your room is upstairs. And your cartons are there.
KE:,,thx dad...I go and look"
I go upstairs and I see an open door. This could be my room... I go inside and I see my cartons. Mh. It's big tho. I can live with that.. Enough place for my ps4 , my Xbox, my switch and my wii... Maybe... I should sell my wii bcs it's really old and I want to try the new ps5. It looks weird and like a WLAN Router but the graphic seems to be great so...
(From Downstairs) D:,, And? Do you like it?"
KE:,,oh..yeah..it's nice"
I go downstairs to my dad. He holds a photo of my mom, him and me in his hand.
KE:,,is Everything okay dad?"
D:,,(sniffs) yeah...it's okay"
He cries a lot bcs of my mom.. Sometimes I do too but my dad.. The Death of my mom hits different to him..
D:,, Ah Kenma! I forgot sorry.. You have your first day in your new school tomorrow!"
KE:,,WHA? TOMORROW?! BUT I DONT EVEN HAVE-"
D:,, Your uniform is in one of your cartons."
KE:,,ugghh.. Okay i Go and put it out for tomorrow.."
D:,, Goodnight Kenma!"
KE:,,wha? Gn? What Time is it?"
D:,,It's 10pm"
KE:,,wha? Really?!"
I run to the next window and it's really gets dark outside... Ugh well then I will go to my room.
D:,, Kenma! Your bed is already there! And ready for you."
KE:,,yeah Ik I've seen it"
I go slowly in my room.
D:,, Ah and Kenma!"
What does he want know?! I turn around and I see that he gives me his standard ,,don't play too long Kenma!" look...
D:,,Dont play too long! You have school tomorrow."
KE: (whispers),,yeah sure.."
For sure I'm playing the whole night.. Oh..no.. Ive school tomorrow. Well then just until 3am.

*to be continued*