Freak Girl part 1

I really want to dedicate the first part of Freak Girl to Safia. She is the reason why I'm still writing more. Seeing that some one really enjoys my writing brings so much joy to me! So thank you so much I could have never ask for a better fan! Also everyone who has read my story and voted and fanned it means so much. I just wanted to say thank you too! (The picture on the side is Izzy)

“Freak girl" they yell and laugh in the hallways of my high school!

"Freak girl!!" They laugh; a crowd shows up around me. The football players slam my books to the floor. I rush to my knees to pick my stuff up. I gather up my books and push my way out of the hallway. It was just a normal day in my life.

I'm in stupid 12th grade. When I walk by I'm the girl who has her head down when she walks, with a sweatshirt covering up mostly everything that is flesh. It was normal to be called "Freak girl". I had it coming when I was born. I was born with a birthmark of a big fat F that is over my eye; the birth mark is even on my eyelid. It is on my right eye so it was easy to cover up sometimes. My eyes are dark purple. I have white hair that never can be short because it grows so long and fast. My skin is so pale you can see my blood flowing under my skin. I made a little girl cry because my skin was showing a little.

 I have had to move 13 times because of the name calling and the bullying. I'm only in the 12th grade and I have never had a friend. I have never been to a sleepover or gone to a movie with friends. I'm an only child. My mom tells me I'm beautiful everyday but she has that smile of why can't I have a normal kid. But she tries so hard for me. My dad does the same thing too but he has a job that makes him travel a lot and my mom is a stay at home mom. I feel bad for her.

I got to my first class of the day Math.  I walk in moving out of the way of people. I sit in the back of the room. I take my backpack off and put it on the back of the chair and opened it up and take a pencil and a notebook out and put it on the desk. The room has posters and the walls are white. The desk I sit at everyday had pencil marks on it. I'm in dreamland most of the time. I was passing classes. I mean it was so easy. I got bored and started to write on the desk I wrote;

Hello welcome to my desk. The bell rang; I put my stuff back in my bag and pushed my way out. My black sweat shirt was zipped up all the way. I had a long sleeve shirt under it and skinny jeans and black boots on that zipped up to my knees. I didn't feel like going to my next class because Kate was there. She was the worst person in the world. I remember last week like it was yesterday.

Flash back

"Hi Izzy" she says to me in a cheerful voice; my eyes looked up at her. She has blond hair and blue eyes and lots of eyeliner. She has a pink shirt on that was really low cut; it shows her boobs. She has black skinny jeans on. She was also a cheerleader and a mean girl.

"Hey Kate" I say under my breath but she hears me.

 "Do you want to sit by me and my friends!?"  She asked smiling but I could tell it was no smile; it was a come sit by us so we can call you freak girl.

 "No thank you Kate" I replied walking away; I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump a little.

 "Come please?' She smiles showing her perfect teeth and giving me the puppy dog face.

 "OK, sure" I answer back still looking down at my shoes; she puts an arm around me and walks me to her friends. We are sitting in the front of the room. Luke is there. He is the football player who can get any girl with those white teeth and sand brown hair and that tan beach body and his six pack. But don't forget those smoky eyes. Next to him is July; she looks the same as Kate but with brown eyes. She has a pink shirt and white short shorts. She wanted to be Kate it seemed like it.

And last Jeff; he is a football player and Kate’s boyfriend. He has golden hair, brown eyes, and a nice body; the body you want them to hold you in their arms. I sit next to Kate and I play with my hair for a little. I look over at her. She is kissing Jeff. I look away in disgust. The teacher comes in front of the room and starts talking. Kate passes me a note. I open it up

 Can we be friends I really like you? The note says. I look up and look to my right were Kate is sitting; she is smiling. Why is she being so nice to me?

"I need two people to come up and try to talk in Spanish" Mr. Dots says. I look around and no one raises their hand.

 "Yes, Ms. Kate?' He says my eyes get huge is she going to make me go in the front of the room?

 "Izzy and I can" she says smiling an evil one. I froze in my chair I won't move! She gets up and pulls me up but my legs will not move. She grabs my arm harder and I get up in front of the class. She pushes me on the floor. I look up at her I can feel tears coming. She picks me up by my sweatshirt and then goes behind me and pulls my hair back until my birth mark shows. That when everyone screams and freaks out I push her off of me and run out the door. I hear them coming; I turn around and there are Kate and her loser friends.

 "What's wrong freak girl!?" They laugh. I walk down the hallway; I get to the front doors and I walk out and scream.

 Flash back over

 The bell rings; shit I'm late for class. There is a closet door next to me. I open it; it is filled with trash and cleaning stuff. I lock the door and sit down on the floor. I start to doze off to sleep. I wake up to the sound of footsteps. I take out my phone from my front pocket of my pants. I slide it to the side; it says 2:58 pm. I get up and unlock the door. I look both ways; no one. I walk out; the front doors are right in front of me. It’s like outside is heaven and here is my h***.  I walk to the doors. I open the doors and the nice fresh air hits my face and blows my hair out of my face. I hear screams; I look around a little girl and her mom is walking. I move my hair back in my face and they keep walking. The girl is still crying. I start to walk home.

 "I hope you like it. It just came to me at school. I wrote it at 1:00 in the morning so I'm fixing stuff up still. Tell me if you like it or if you didn't like it!! :D