"EEEWWW!" Inosuke blushes pulling his hand from yours.

"Hmm, tastes chocolatey! I like it!" You smirk.

"You're gross." Inosuke pouts wiping his finger on his clothes.

"Here gimme the bowl I cant trust you with it anymore." You laugh.

"Oh shush!" Inosuke shouts.

You pour the bowl into the pan and put it into the oven.

"Great now all we gotta do is wait, and then we can decorate it!" You smile. "What should we do while we wait though..." you mumble.

A slow song comes onto the radio.

That's when the idea hits you. You grin at Inosuke annd place your hand on his shoulder and rise his other hand slightly in the hair and hold it with your other hand.

"What the hell are you doing..!?" Inosuke blushes.

"I'm gonna teach you how to slow dance." You grin.

"Slow dance? What?" He grunts.

"Prom is soon after break ya know, you should learn Incase you ask someone out, or someone asks you." You grin.

"I-I dont wanna go to a stupid dance." Inosuke pouts, as you glide his hand to your waist.

"Hush." You say, doing tiny steps.

"I'm gonna fucking trip on your feet!" Inosuke whines.

"You have to go in a box, see? Step... step.. step.. step.." you say.

"See? You're getting it." You grin, looking down at his feet and looking back at him.

He makes an awkward smile, and stares at his feet making sure that he's going the right way.

"Then there's a twirl, you can do for fun." You smile.

"WHAT?!" He yells.

"It's easy! Calm down.." you giggle.

"We put these hands down for a second... but we still hold hands with these ones... then you slightly raise it in the air.. and I twirl!" You smile and twirl around.

His heart skips a beat, and he gets all red faced.

"Then we return back to our original positions, and we go in a box again." You beam, placing your hand on his shoulder as he places his back on your waist.

"W-when do you do the twirl during the real dance?" Inosuke says.

"Hm, whenever I feel like it I guess!" You smile.

"Mm." He nods.

"Sometimes if you're really comfortable with the person, you can do a different slow dance position, like I can put both my hands on your shoulders or your neck, and you can put both on my waist." You say guiding his hands, and putting your hands on his shoulders.

You both are closer than last time, making Inosuke's heart race.

"Or if you're really comfortable you can do this, it's sorta like a hug, and you keep moving your feet in a box." You say, wrapping your arms around his neck, as he wraps his around your waist.

You both are really close, and have your bodies pressed up one another's while continuing to make a box with your feet.

'Too close.. too close... I feel like my hearts gonna explode...'   Inosuke thinks.

You continue slow dancing for a while, until the song eventually comes to an end.

"That was fun! Now you know what to do if you get a date to prom!" You grin.