CH. I

In a skyscraper, on the top most floor a woman with pitch black hair and cyan eyes which were emotion less and life less were stareing out of the window and suddenly the sky was darkening and started rumbling as the woman was about to turn around a lightning struck her out of nowhere and she closed her eyes from this world. The next day a earth shaking news spread all around the world that the most terrifying being on the planet has passed away because of a mere thunder bolt which struck her, yes they were shocked that 'she' who couldn't die even when a nuclear bomb was thrown as at her and walked out of it without even a scratch died because of a thunder bolt shocked the world, and that women's name was Shina Roseblood ,the most dreaded being on earth, she ruled the world and as well as the underworld, adored by many as well as dreaded many she was know for her unparalleled beauty, her wealth, her business, her connection's, her ability to make anything worth it if she was the one handling it and she was mostly known for her Emotion less, Bloodthirsty, Brutal ways she handles people who provoked her or crossed her line.

Shina's POV

'So this is how death fells, calm and peaceful huh' I thought as all I saw was darkness but I heard noises suddenly but it sounded more like murmurs, I frown when it get louder so I open my heavy eyelids and all i see was a white ceiling and there was a group of people surrounding me and I think the noise came from them which disturbed my 'peaceful sleep'.

When I looked up I saw that they stopped talking so I closed my eyes again and resumed my sleep.

"Ahem, my child please open your eyes." I hear a young childish voice calling out to me, I scowl at this voice and open my eyes again and glare at him, I saw him shivering under my gaze, so I slowly opened my mouth and say "Fucking say it already cuz I'm fuckin tired."I swear in anger as I was disturbed from my sleep.

"Well, your death was caused by a mistake from our side and...-"

"Oh, is that so, alright then goodnight." I say and wanted to sleep but he again he stopped me, I glare at him and urge him to continue already.

"So we have decided to reincarnate you in another world, as your death was caused by us-" I again interrupte him saying "wait, so I was not dead because of a mistake done by one of you, but, a mistake done by all of you ?"

When I ask this all of the GODS present were under pressure so strong that they could hardly breathe, and all of the GODS present had only one thought in their mind 'Damn! So this 'the' Shina Roseblood, her Bloodlust is very thick, I can't breathe, why should we handle this MONSTER when we were not the ones who killed her, damn HIGH GOD when we are done sending this demon out of here we will make sure that you never get up from the hospital bed!!!!.'

"W-w-well, it was made by our HIGH GOD, but as he was busy, we were ordered to take care of it." said a woman who had pink hair and green who looked like the goddess of nature.

While everyone thought "Good thinking peach!!!"

"Oh, is that so, whatever, so how are you gonna compassionate me again?" I asked in a lazy but dominating voice.

The child like god said "well we were going to reincarnate you in another world, but if you have any requests please do say it" he says in a polite and fawning way.

So I stated my requests : -
"Oh, I do have some,
1. I want a carefree life
2. I want wealth which will never be spent even in one lifetime.
3. I want protection my whole life.
4. If the world I'm being sent to is a fantasy world then I want every skill and magic and knowledge they in store for me.
5. . . . . . . . . . Well I haven't decided yet, wait I want to have connection with you gods and the gods of the world I'm being transmitted to as well, so I can curse at or tell to you guys.
6. And I want a lazy life in conclusion. "  I end it at that and look at them when I hear no answer.

The gods all looked at me as if I was crazy, then slowly one of them asks me "so you don't want to be reincarnated as some heroine or villain or DEMON lord or the ruler of some kingdom/Empire or something like that " I tilt my head to the side at this question and answer "why would I want to be born as something which is troublesome, and could you hurry it cuz I'm gonna sleep "

They all stare at me as if turned into something interesting or something, so I asked them " what ? Is it that suprising that I wanted to be lazy " they shake their heads and one of them again says "well we didn't expect you to be so, well, simple minded " so I answer his question "well I already experienced the real world so I want to be relaxed and free in this lifetime." When I complete my sentence I see that they start to stare at me strangely, well whatever I thought.

"So can I finally sleep " I ask monotone and when I saw that they nod I fell asleep.

GODS POV

When we heard that the DEMONESS of Earth had died due to a mistake our HIGH GOD made and that WE were supposed to reincarnate her in an another universe, we were in utter despair, but when we saw how this DEMONESS who was a beauty who excelled even when compared to a real godess, we were utterly shocked because she looked like a defenseless and pure girl who has never witnessed or experienced the cruel world. But suddenly she frowned and slowly opened her eyes will were filled with laziness and anger because she was woken by our chatter and when she moved her eyes to look at us, we stopped talking when we felt that we were looked down upon, as if I was standing in front of a Beast who was looking at it's prey and she closed her eyes again. I collected enough courage and said "Ahem, my child please open your eyes." And she opened her eyes again and swore at me that she wanted to sleep, so I continue to say what I revised and told her but she didn't give a s#!t about it and was about to fall asleep but I stop her once again and she gave me an eye saying go on already, so I  continued saying that her death was caused by us and we wanted to reincarnate her as compassion, but she interrupted me again and asked, that her death was not caused by one of us but all of us and suddenly a heavy pressure fell upon on us and it was so thick that we couldn't breathe properly, but peach somehow said that her death was not actually caused by us but it was a mistake of our HIGH GOD, and the tense atmosphere was gone as if it was nothing, and she asked how was she going to be compensated with, so we told her that she could ask she wanted and she told us a list of things we would never imagine she would want, so the water God millium asked if wanted to reborn as some Heroine, DEMON Lord, Villan, or something like that, she said why would she want to be something which is troublesome, and we started at her at as if we saw a monster, and she asked what's wrong if she wanted to be lazy and we replied that we never thought someone as powerful as her would want to have nothing to do with the world, so we were shocked at this and finally she asked if she can sleep already and we thought that everything was done so we nodded and she fell asleep.

"Man, that was terrifying." I say when she falls asleep, and peach says "we should send her now that she is asleep, and you should have seen her life before on earth, no wonder she wants to be carefree and lazy . . . . and one more thing we should send her to a loving family, as she never had one on earth, I think that she's pitiful, she was never loved or cared for in her whole life I think that's why her eyes are so . . . well Lifeless and Emotionless and Empty, I wish she could live a better life in this world." She sighed when she was done explaining, and we all said at one time "No Wonder She Was Like That."

And as we were scrolling down the family's names list we thought were good enough so she could be reborn in that family, and we heard a monotone voice say "Reincarnate her in the 'DIECHRIS FAMILY'." We turned to the owner of the voice and saw our HIGH GOD say these words, we all stared wide eyed at him and he said "Yep, you did hear it correctly, reincarnate her in that family." He said again, so asked him if he was sure so we hesitated for a moment but still went with the order and rebirthed her in that family, and we all had one prayer in our mind and that was 'We pray that you will live happily over there.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* thanks for not criticizing me for any grammar mistakes or any missing words because this is my first time writing, and I'm not a professional so pardon me and I hope you liked the first chapter, Bye~*