~Chapter 1~

3rd Person

Kick     "You worthless brat!"

Punch    "Die already fucking nerd!"

Cut    "Im useless maybe they are right I should have die"

That's the daily routine of a young boy named Izuku Midoriya.Every morning,his breakfast are punches and kicks from his parents and if Izuku is lucky enough,he would be able to snuck out some granola bars for himself,there is also one time that he got caught so his parents locked him in the basement for a week with no food and water but rats and insects he could be friends of.Izuku feel like he is gonna die of starvation right then and there but he stayed strong because he had a dream that would be always litten up no matter what happen.Lunch comes up next,Brutal words,teasing,and being bitten up by his childhood crush Katsuki Bakugou is on.He can't really be mad at him tho,he just can't no matter what,he would always love his so called crush and if being bitten up to death what it takes to get close to him he would take the risk and accept it.Dinner,last but not the least,after Izuku's school he would immediately rush to his job,,,that's right 'job' a 14 yrs old teen already working!well on Izuku's case it is possible he needed to do it if he still wanna live.His parents didn't really have job and they rely on him sometimes punishes him if his salary is not enough.Izuku's work starts at 7:00 and closes at 11:30,and he would go home at mid-night.This is the painful routine that Izuku always need to do.Other persons thinks this isn't normal and brutal but for Izuku its just a normal daily doings.

A/N:
Hello im sorry if this is not long enough and for the errors oh gosh sorry for my dumbass