what do I do now

Unique pov

My name is unique and I go to a school in LA. but I have only 3 friends at school so far . I just moved out here with my mama and my brother dayday my moms name is annie. So every now in then I go see my father he lives in Chicago I dont really  why he stayed back in chicago beacuse like 2 weeks before he asked are mom to marry him they had a big ass fight I was like the fuck.But we never really like talk about it my mother and dayday, and I was so hurt beacuse he was the only person we really talked to we dont really talk to our mama cause she like to drink alot and sometimes she just go off for know reason me and dayday just ignore her and go somewhere and just let her cool down.

"Next day school"

Dayday: what up guys what yall ass on after school .

Langston: shit what ever shited i'm down for what ever.

Julian: shited we can go to this party uptown this rich girl. But she fine asl.

"The girls table"

Unique: heyy girls! What yall on we gone go to this party uptown.

Lady: thats cool cause I aint got shit to do after school so cool.

Precious: I can go. But u never told me your crush lady.

Lady: umm...... you cant say aint say nothing. Umm I like dayday.

Unique: ummm.... so u like my brother dayday right.

Lady: yea..

Unique: ok .... he like u too but u cant tell him I told you that he like you.

Lady: "happy" forreal.

" schools over "

"Dayday pov"

I just got home and I just started thinking about my sisters bestfriend. She bad but I started liking her the first time I seen her she catched my eye I was like damnn she fine as fuck.but at the time she had a boyfriend so I just fell back. Then unique tell me she likes me so then I started likeing her again.

Dayday: "yells" heyy sis come here for a minute.

Unique: "yells" ok here I come.

" Walks into daydays room"

Unique: yea whats up bro.

Dayday: ummm so are you and your friends going to this party uptown.

Unique: ummm.... yea why.

Dayday: cause I wanted to tell lady that I been liking her for some time now and to tell you that mom is going to chicago to go see  dad this week so we gone have the house to our self for 2 weeks.

Unique: aw.. thats whats up. But can we throw a party then like the next day she leaves.

Dayday: shited I dont give a fuck cause me and my twin gone t up at our party this week so we gonna start telling people about this party we having.

Unique: ok cool thats tru shit.. tru shit " lol.