1.Alpha and his mate

Darren pov:

                        I'm very happy today since I'm going to be 18 in two days and probably gonna meet my mate in two days if she exists in our pack.As a powerful pack's alpha i need a strong and powerful one as my luna to rule my pack by my side.Hopefully my luna will be up to my expectations.

                   Since today is Monday I need to go to school ,too bad I have to go , although I'm an alpha i need to complete my last year and I'm not willing  to go to college and I'm going to take my alpha responsibility and look over the pack with my mate. Ever since I shifted to my wolf i have dreamed of my mate.

                 Our school consists mostly werewolf population and very little human population . Personally I never like humans since  they are weaklings but I never hate them tooo.
I don't prefer my mate as a human weakling I rather prefer to choose Leila,my beta' s sister as my mate she is always after me to attract my attention. She also says herself as the next luna and my mate I don't mind that since she is capable enough but I want someone who rule with selfless love and she is always selfcentered one which irks me more.

                I got ready to school and pick an Apple and off to school since I was already late. But never mind since my professorsand principal are also part of the pack. On my way I got a call from my parents to meet them at their place since they are retired they live in a short distance from pack house.They retired as per my grandpa's advice and gave me alphas position although I'm not yet 18. He is a mastermind behind our pack success and also my uncle's packs but very rarely seen ,don't know where he really  liveS,A MYSTERIOUS ONE and DANGEROUS than all of us we all bow infrontof him.

                So I left to my parents house and felt happy since I'm gonna have fun today. As i enter into my parents house I feel little and nervous then I understood the situation he is here but what matters more is whenever he comes it is going to be tough to be deal with and some surprise is waiting mostly it will be a shock for me.

Veronica pov:

                  Ha again it's Monday and I have to go to school.I'm actually  excited to go to school since I'm again to a  new school it's my third school in this last year.But seriouslyI don't mind as long as my grandparentsare with me. They are more advanced than my parents and support me at any cost. My parents lives far from me but I don't mind it's their duty and my big bro stays with them. My grandparents have a boy and two girls included my mom who is the youngest and my uncle is eldest. My grandparents visit them often but just a day not more than that.

               Now my grandpa gone to meet my uncle and parents to say that I transferred again and this time I'm gonna live near to my uncle's place so he gone there to inform this.

              As for the reason why I changed two schools is because of my behavior i don't like to take orders from anyone. And I maintain gang which is named the most nuisance and destructive gang in both the schools . when I transferred in second school my gang transferred with me so I continue my behavior there also. I'm leader of the gang and we used to bunk classes,roam on roads ,go to risky races what not every thing which includes risk and myself I used to race and go to illegal fightings mostly without knowing to anyone except my friends.So both the schools had enough of us and let us leave gladly with our tcs. 

               My grandpa came in middle and asked to principal to make my friends stay there while I will be transferred to another college near my uncle's place.so finally i left alone here with conditions. Arghhhhh I spent most of time in thinking that I forgot to ready for school I hope to find friends to mingle there. I got ready fast and left school after a great breakfast by my granny she is here with me I'm thankful for that although my grandpa is too playful with me and we make best pair in any  naughty thing when it comes to my education and safety he is too ruthless in his conditions and the conditions are.... I'm interrupted from my thoughts by the vehicle horns and i reached school earlier and parked at school . Now I'm ready to enter to my new school. First I headed to principal office for my schedule after that I slowly went to my first class which is my favourite math. As these are early hours of school the school is still empty so i silently made my way to class . On the way to my class i can feel stares some are jealous because I'm beautiful,some are amused thinking who's this girl ,some are disgusting ......why?! Ohhhh may be due to my dress no it's the most fashionable one and branded one then... I realized because I'm human..