2.condition-be a human

I DEDICATE THIS ONE FOR U
shinygirl_86 😚😚😚
Darren  pov:

                         When I entered to our living room at my parent's place  he stood there with soo much authority and elegance. One glance any one will submit themselves to him the power radiating from him is overwhelming. My parents are there and they noticed me i went there and bow to my grandpa and went to my parents and hug them and we sat there in complete silence.
                 "So Darren how are your srudies"it is my grandpa who broke the silence with his voice full of demand and authority.  "It's good grandpa" i said. "What about college what did u thought about it"he asks.
"I  am not interested in college grandpa. I'm alpha and these duties with college is very difficult to handle. So I wanna focus fully on my pack and it's development. "Said me.
              Mmm is only his answer. I sense he is just satisfied.  He is mastered in many skills like magic,masking scent etc. He wanna make me and my uncle's kids to learn these skills but it needs full patience and must be quiet calm which is impossible for us since we are alphas blood and named for aggressiveness. So he took a student made him master in all his skills. We have never seen or listen anything about him.

          In the mean while my other two uncles and aunt's came and bow to grandpa with respect and took their seats. They just amazing and love all of them. Their kids are terrible ,they are same age as me .we make best gang when we meet. My elder has two sons Daniel and sam. My younger aunt has a son vincent and a daughter whose exists but not known. Because she is a rebel and lives independent far from their parents. I know all of them except her. She is mysterious and she is her brother's life. They give their lives for her also my aunt's and uncle's including my parents since she is only girl in our family. My parents treats her as if she is princess although we never saw her.

        "So I'm  here to inform you that baby girl is again transferred to another college and I let her  gang not to transfer she is transferred alone ,this time I'm not gonna give u any information her since her brothers are going every where she goes and not letting her to live by herself. She is gonna live alone these 2 months "said my grandpa. So she is again transferred,I really like her attitude,my grandpa who never calls his own daughters with Nick names calls her as 'baby girl 'not once with her name. If in her place any one of us are present  then he will be like 'I have nothing to do 'attitude one.

        "Dad she is gonna be 18 in two days.  Probably she may meet her mate and I wanna be with her.we all wanna celebrate this birthday grandly. Her brothers already in a plan to do this.so-" my aunt cutoff by grandpa."she is not gonna come until she complete her high school. Whatever your plans are keep them with yourself and paln for her return.we will celebrate it when she come back and about her mate wait for 2 months no more discussions this is final"said my grandpa. Me and she are born on the same day with few hours difference,she is younger . With grandpa's final decision all are in a badmood."let's celebrate my birthday and when she returns we will celebrate her returns"I said coolly.

                   "No.your coming with Me for 3 days for your alpha training u need to train for the power transmission and the abilities you are going to get with that pack your bags let's move from here ".here comes my grandpa's bomb I know this will be a shock but it ruined my birthday god why me?I cannot say no to him.I call my beta Tristan and asked him to submit my leave he is trustworthy,best friend and my best companion.
               So here starts my journey this will be booring and I'm gonna exhausted with this trip but I know he will make me the best.so we left after saying goodbyes to my parents,aunt's and uncle's.They all arelittle sad but as its for our best and it's grandpa's decision all agreed.

Veronica pov:

                      The REALISATION  hit me hard that I'm a human now.you may think what makes difference since all are humans in school but my new school consists 80%werewolf population. You may wonder how I got to know about them ,the reason is I'm one of them. Then why said I'm a human now is because it's my grandpa's CONDITION -
                To be a human and lead the 2 months here without any fights. This gonna be a long way.God must help otherwise I don't know what these wolves will do. Generally wolves are stronger in all sense than humans so they see humans as weaklings. When I'm back at my old schools i do have all wolves in my gang but never seen any human less. 
             Humans  do have strong personality and brain. I have a few friends in humans the best out of them is Rocky ,he knows who we are since his father is were wolf with human mate,he is complete human where as his elder brother is were wolf.
           I terribly miss all now I used be like an Apple of my brothers and friends eyes. They never let me suffer even the smallest wrong gaze from others. I'm here in this school since this school is my uncle's pack's part. And Darren my uncle's son is alpha. Grandpa is now at their place he didn't inform them that I'm here since he want it to be a secret.

        I went to class and there is my math professor i introduced myself as  Veronica Petes to hide my identity but not my name. My identity is my lastname Saunders since my parents are popular Mr.Jhon Saunders and Mrs.daniella Saunders alpha and luna of sunnightpack which has blessings of both sun and moon which is rare.since werewolf are moon descendants but my pack has also sun blessings so we are quiet famous.

         I went to my seat and the seat next to me is empty. The class started i can say that these professors all are were wolves. There ends my class and the next two boring classes went quiet with people looking at me like a rare specimen. And the cafeteria also the same and next at last hour we have to choose either sports or anything in campus we like . I choose yoga since I need to control myself and must be mentally strong for these 2 months in my human form. The wolfies all are in sports except one who has choose both like 3 days sports and 3 days yoga. I like him and his organisational methods ,then from his aura I realised that he is a beta. In that way the day came to end i ride back home.