Chapter Four: Conflicted

Chapter 4

Brooke's POV

I was washing all of the salt out of my dirty blonde hair and the sand off of my tan body. I get out of the shower, wrap my towel around me, and head into my room. I was just about to drop my towel when Harry barged in. "Woops." I turn to him amazed. "Is this going to become a usual thing with us?" He laughed."Well actually I had just come in here to ask what time we were going to watch that movie, but this is so much better." I threw my pillow at him. "Get out you pervert!" He wheeled around and said," I'll meet you downstairs for the movie at 8 sharp, dont be late babe." He winked and I got butterflies in my stomach. No boy had ever flirted with me this much. I just realized that I needed to look good for our so called "date." So I bustled around my room looking for my best casual clothes, something that wasn't too dressy, but not too laid back. I finally found the right shirt but then I thought, wait I don't even like him. He's just being his regular charming self, he's using the same tricks he uses on every girl. But I also thought, but what if I'm not every other girl. I was so conflicted I just ended up picking a tshirt and some yoga pants and my favourite pair of uggs. I went downstairs at 8:05 because I didn't want to seem like I cared about being on time. I find Harry sitting on the leather couch with a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and surrouding him was a bunch of lit candles. I askd him," What's with all the candles?" He said,"Candles are more eco friendly then the lights."Cheesy. He was so cheesy. We were watching Breaking Dawn then halfway through the movie I didn't even realize I was starting to lean into him. I only realized this because all of a sudden he had his arm around me and was leaning in to kiss me! I jerked away from him. What was happening..