fourteen

"here

"here."  she mumbles and hands the package to john b. he paused while reading it and she was struggling to get back over to the living side, sort of. she was still surrounded by the many headstones and the large number of buried people.

"this is from my dad."

her eyes widen when her feet finally plant on the grass and a lighter click from beside her. "code red. code red. square groupers! square groupers!" jj blew out the smoke from his lungs and turned towards olivia, grabbing her elbow and pulling her with him towards the side of the crypt. "it's the guys that robbed your house!"

"lights!" she whisper yelled to the four and turned off the flashlight she still had in her hand. john b tucked the lantern under his shirt in an effort to lessen the light but that failed absolutely miserably and she sighed loudly. "do you think it's them?" kiara asks her friends. "homie's got a gun..."

"yeah i'm not sticking around for them to shoot at us again." olivia got up from her crouching position and ran towards the fence, the others following but she had to turn her flashlight on so she wouldn't... trip.

"olivia are you okay? get up!" she hears john b say and grab her arm. "i did not see that tombstone!" she whisper yelled and got to the gate and jumped over quickly, then came john b after her, jj, and pope getting stuck on the fence. kiara was already over it when olivia tripped on the tombstone.

"guys i'm stuck." pope stresses, jj was yelling at him to come but he was making it known to his group that his shorts were in fact stuck on the gate. "okay don't move, we'll get you down." liv runs up to him and grips his legs, "liv, you're gonna rip me." she furrowed her brows, "i'll rip you if i wanna. they're getting closer!" she pulled hard and he came loose from the gate but without a pair of shorts and he ran in his boxers. covering his... you know what while john laughed and teased him. "it looks like a little tootsie roll."

"john b be nice! pope let's go," liv jumped into the passenger seat and hit the side of the volkswagen. and they quickly sped away in laughter.

******

"that bread had mold on it three days ago." pope tells jj, "i'll just pull off the bad parts. plus, mold is good for you. it's just a natural organism."

"can't certain molds kill you?" liv chuckles  grabs a water bottle from the fridge, "can you not be a know it all for like ten minutes?"

"can you not be annoying for like ever?" she shrugs with a sassy look on her face but he scoffs and takes the bottle from her hands. "hey you ass hat, i was gonna drink that."