goodbye salts

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lily turned and whispered to Charlie
"I've never even heard of half of those"

"Alright pet Daddy will get you a squirrel as soon as we get home"

"But I don't want any old squirrel I want a trained squirrel"

"Alright, Mr Wonka! How much do you wan for one of those things, name you price"

Veruca turned to Mr Wonka with the biggest fake smile she could make.

"Oh there not for sale, she can't have one"

Her smile sooner faded into a scowl.

"Daddy"

"I'm sorry darling Mr Wonka is being unreasonable" Will said in a perfect impression of Mr Salt.

"If you won't get me a squirrel I'll get one myself" she went to crawl through the gate but passed and stood back up.

"Actually you can get me one, you look enough like a servent" she took a tight hold of Lily's wrist and dragged her thought the gate with her.

"Hey leave her alone!" Charlie shouted, he reached for his sister but Veruca pulled her away. The spoilt girl acted as if she heard nothing. She dragged her down the stairs as her father called after her.

"Veruca"

She didn't listen.

"Veruca you leave that little girl alone and come back here at once!"

Lily was getting scared, she knew that this wasn't going to end well at all and she wanted to go back to Charlie.

"Charlie!"

"It's alright Lils just stay calm" He tried to convince her but he was terrified for his sister.

Veruca ignored everything going on around her and carried on walking looking around at all the squrrirels who stopped and turned to face the two girls. Veruca set her eyes on one of the squirrels and made her way over to it.

"Get off me you little brat!"

"Little girls, don't touch that squirrels nuts, it'll make him crazy"

She dragged lily over to the squirrel at the end of one of the rows and shoved her towards it.

"Get it for me. Now."

"Don't touch it lily!" Charlie warned his little sister.

"I said get it" Veruca kicked Lilith in the back to make her go further forward.

Lily turned around and shoved Veruca making her fall backwards.

"Veruca!"

"I'm about to do it so if you would just shut up and give a minute that would be nice" Veruca glared at the smaller girl as she got back up and brushed down her dress.

Hesitantly Lilith turned back around to face the animal.

"I'm sorry about this" She slowly reached her arms out towards the poor animal.

The squirrel the jumped if it's still and all the squirrels followed surrounding the two girls.

"Veruca!"

"Lily!"

Mr Salt gave Wonka a look who took out a big ring with many keys attached to it and stared trying them in the lock.

The squirrels began jumping on the two girls clawing at their faces while their backed away and tried to get them off. Lilith was first to get knocked on to the floor since she was smaller and lighter.