goodbye beauregards

Start from the beginning

"You mean thats it!" Mike said

"Do you even know what it is?"

"It's gum"

"Yeah, it's a stick of the most amazing and sensational gum in the while universe, know why? Because it's a three course dinner all by its self"

"Why would anyone want that?"

Will looks confused for a moment before he pulled out some more cue cards from earlier and read off them.

"It will be the end of all kitchens and all cooking, just a little stick if of Wonka's magic chewing gum and that's all you will ever need at breakfast lunch and dinner"

"It sounds great" Charlie said

"It's sounds weird" Veruca said

"It's sounds like my kind of gum" Violet said.

"Can I try it will?" Lilith asked him sweetly.

"I'd rather you didn't there's still one or two things a little wrong with it"

She nodded and went to hand it back to him when a hand snatched it from her. She looked to her left to see violet looking at her with a smirk.

"If your too much of a baby, I'll do it I'm the world record in gum chewing I'm not afraid of anything"

Lily backed away from her into Charlie as violet stuck her gum behind her ear and stuffed the stick into her mouth who put a hand on her shoulder.

"At least you were going to do the right thing" he told her and she nodded.

"How is it honey?"

"It's amazing, tomato soup I can feel it running down my throat"

"Yeah. Spit it out."

"Young lady I think you better-" Mr Teevee tried but she cut him off.

"It's changing, roast beef with baked potato, crispy skin and butter"

"Keep chewing kiddo, my little girl is going to be the first person in the world to have a chewing gum meal"

"Yeah I'm just a little concerned about the-"

"Blueberry pie and ice cream"

"That part"

'Hey what is with you cutting people off, you should let others finish what they are saying before you speak' Lilith thought

"What's happening to her nose?"

"It's turning blue"

"Your whole nose has gone purple"

"What do you mean?" Violet reached up to touch her nose and saw that her fingers and hands had begun to turn purple.

"Violet your turning violet, what's happening to her?"

"Well I told you I hadn't got it quite right it gets a little funny when it gets to the desert, I'm terribly sorry" he ducked behind a machine, out of view

"Maybe you should stop chewing the gum" lily said Tring to help

Violet had had enough of lily's supposedly smart remarks and spat the gum out on her dress.

"There you happy now"

"No I spent hours cleaning my dress for today!"

Charlie and Mr Wonka glared at violet and tears began to fall down lily's face and she slipped away further into the room because she was embarrased. Will had a sky smirk in his face knowing what was about to happen, now not concerned for little girl after what she did. Everyone began to back away form Violet as her entire body began to turn purple and swell up.

"Mother what's happening to me?"

"She's swelling up"

"Like a blueberry"

Violent had swelled up to a humongous hight now and everyone's eyes were transfixed on hers so no one noticed Will sneak up behind Mrs Beauregard.

"I've tried it on like twenty oompa loompas and each one ended up as a blue it's just wired"

"But I can't have a blueberry as a daughter, how is she supposed to compete"

"You could put her in a county fair"

Music then began to play and the oompa loompas started singing and dancing about violet as they rolled her around the room.

They pushed her into a convieniently large tube nearby.

"I want you to take Mrs Beauregard up to the juicing room at once"

"The juice room, what are you gonna do to her there"

"There gonna squeeze her like a little pimple to get all the juice out if her"

She glared at him then walked into the pipe and pushed violet further down it as she shouted.

"Mother help me, please!"

There was a moment of silence as everyone processed what had just happened. Mr Wonka then turned to them all with a smile.

"C'mon let's Boggie"

"Mr Wonka, we can't leave yet, Lily snuck away" Charlie said.

Will turned back around looking concerned.

"Everyone stay here for a moment"

Will walked away further into the room and finally found lily sat on the floor beind machine with her hands covering her face.

He sat on the floor Infront of her and moved her hands away. As soon as she felt his touch she jumped feeling very scared.

"Hello little girl, what are you doing back here? Are you alright?"

He head shot up and she quickly ripped her tears away with her arm and began to shake.

"I'm so - sorry s -ir, I'll get back to group and I won't leave again" She shot up and ran all the way back to the group.

Will frowned, he hadn't meant to scare the child, he wondered why she had gone back to calling him sir and why her arms were in a defensive position.

He got back up and walked back over to the group still frowning, he glanced back at the bucket children and saw Charlie talking to his sister and moving the hair out of her face.

Charlie had managed to calm her down and now she and him held hands and left the room with all the others