All Yours ~ Oscar

Start from the beginning

"Alejandro, just let it go. Calm down and go home, and let go of my arm." You said as you started to get scared, because in the past Alejandro had angry outbursts that ended with him hitting you. You hadn't told your parents because you knew that they would never believe you, and you didn't tell any of your friends because you knew that they would tell Oscar, and if Oscar found out he would want to kill Alejandro, and you couldn't let him do that. So you were trapped, with no way out.

"I'm not going to let go, Y/N. You're mine, you hear me?" Alejandro growled, tightening his grip on your arm. You flinched, and looked over to Oscar, who's eyes had locked on to you and Alejandro. "Please calm down, we're in public." You said, trying to stay calm so that Oscar wouldn't do anything he'd regret if he saw what Alejandro was doing. "Don't tell me what to fucking do, bitch. You're mine, say it. Say you're mine." He spat, his grip only getting tighter. You didn't answer as you tried to pull away from him.

He used his free hand to grab your other arm, forcefully holding you in place. "Say you're mine, Y/N, or I swear to fucking god I'll knock you out." He mumbled, trying to keep quiet so that people wouldn't see what he was doing. "Alejandro... please don't, please let me go." You pleaded as you glanced at Oscar once again, this time he was standing up, his eyes still glued to you. You could tell he was concerned, but he was trying to act like he wasn't watching. "Y/N, we're leaving, now. You've fucking done it, we're going home and I'm going to teach you to obey me." Alejandro spat again. To other people it seemed like he was just being normal, he was saying everything calmly, and nobody was close enough to hear what he was saying. If only people could only hear the things he was saying to you, if only they could feel how tightly he was holding you.

"I'm not going with you." You whispered, scared of what was going to happen next. "What did you say, bitch? Listen to me or I'll kill you." He growled. All of a sudden Alejandro was on the ground, Oscar on top of him, throwing punches to his face. "Stay the fuck away from her, or I'll kill you!" He spat, still punching Alejandro relentlessly, blood staining his fists. "Oscar, please, stop! You'll get in trouble!" You begged, trying to pull him away. By now, everyone else had gathered around to see what was happening, and Ximena was trying to help you calm Oscar down.

"He threatened to kill you, Y/N! He called you a bitch!" Oscar sneered as he continued his attack. "Oscar, get me out of here. Take me somewhere safe, please." You insisted, your voice quaking. Oscar glanced up at you, and then back down at Alejandro, who was lying on the ground unconscious. Oscar threw one last hard punch to his chest before he stood up and walked over to you. You ran to him and embraced him, tears running down your face. "Let's go." He said tonelessly. You nodded and told Ximena you'd call her later to explain as you glanced down to Alejandro, who was still unconscious. "Sad Eyes and Joker are coming by to deal with this puto." Oscar told Ximena. She nodded, confused, but didn't question it.

Oscar walked you to his cherry red Impala, opening the passenger door for you. "I'll take you back to my house, you can stay there for as long as you want." He told you, wiping blood off his knuckles. "I'm sorry, Oscar. I should have never involved you in any of this." You said, resting your face in your hands. "Hey, listen, you have no reason to apologize. You did nothing wrong." He said, resting his hand on your thigh as he drove. He noticed the bruises on your arms that had formed from Alejandro's grip on you. His eyes got wide and his jaw clenched out of anger.

"Y/N, I need you to distract me before I go back there and kill him." He ordered. You could tell he was serious, so you quickly thought of a way to distract him. "Calm down, Osc. I know how to keep your mind at ease." You smiled as you pulled your hair into a ponytail. Oscar smirked, he knew exactly was you were getting up to. "I think this will help." You murmured as you brought your face down to Oscar's shorts, unzipping the zipper and pulling out his soft member. Oscar sat back slightly and let out a sigh of relief as you started to suck on him, your tongue swirling around his cock.

"Fuck mami..." He whispered as he continued to drive while you pleasured him. He pulled up to his house and you stopped sucking. "Come on, you're not even gonna finish me off?" Oscar protested as he slipped his hardening member back into his shorts. "Wait until we get inside, papi." You teased. Oscar smirked and got out of the car as fast as he could, racing to open the door and get inside. You figured the best way to try to forget about Alejandro for now was to spend some "quality time" in the bedroom with Oscar.

You had never seen Oscar open a door faster, he brought you inside and instantly brought you into a rough kiss. This distraction seemed to be working well for him. Suddenly he pulled away, and you let out a small moan. He looked you up and down and licked his lips seductively. "Y/N, mamás, are you sure you want to? I understand if you don't, you just went through a lot..." He assured, looking into your eyes. You didn't bother to reply with words, instead you just took off your top and kissed him hungrily. "I'm gonna take that as a yes, but just to warn you, I have a lot of anger built up that I may or may not take out in the bedroom." He hinted, kissing your neck. You smirked at him, knowing that jealous/angry Oscar was the best when it came to sex.

Oscar picked you up and continued to kiss your neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. He carried you to his room, where he slammed the door behind you both as he threw you on to the bed, looking at you hungrily. He pulled his shirt off and started to unbuckle his belt to take off his shorts while you took off your jeans, leaving your underwear and bra for Oscar to remove. He was now in only his boxers, his hard member visible through the thin fabric.

He looked devilishly at your body as he made his way down to your panties. He slowly pulled them off, leaving kisses up your inner thighs. Finally, he started licking and sucking where you wanted him to most. You moaned in pleasure as Oscar sucked your clit while he slowly entered a finger into your awaiting center, pumping it in and out. "Fuck, Oscar..." you moaned as he continued to pleasure you.

You decided that it was his turn to be pleased, so you moved his head away from your area and kneeled down on the floor in front of him. "Your turn, papi." You smiled as you pulled off his boxers, revealing his hard member. You started to suck on it, just like you did in the car. He threw his head back in pleasure, lightly guiding your head. "I want to fuck you, Y/N. Now." He ordered. You stopped sucking and he laid you down on the bed, kissing you passionately. You felt him line himself up at your entrance, and you gave him one more hard kiss as he entered you slowly.

The feeling of him inside you was pure ecstasy. He started to speed up his thrusts, your moans and his groans filling the room. "Fuck, just like that, mami." Oscar groaned as you met his thrusts. Suddenly, Oscar pulled out and picked you up, putting you on your hands and knees. You moaned in content, knowing Oscar was about to fuck you in your favourite position. "You like it when I hit it from the back, don't you, mamas?" He chuckled, lining his cock up at your entrance and sliding in once again. "Fuck yes, Oscar... fuck me." You moaned as he started to thrust into you, hard and fast.

Oscar was going so deep inside of you, it was almost too much pleasure. "Oscar... I-I can't..." you stuttered as you tried to get him to go less deep. "Uh-uh mami, take it all, baby." He demanded as he kept going. You finally settled in to the intense feeling and started moving back to meet Oscar's deep thrusts. "Fuck yes baby, look at you taking my cock so good, keep going." He moaned. His words made you climax, and you knew you couldn't hold it any longer. "Cum for me mamas." Oscar said, knowing you were close. At his words, you let go, your orgasm moving through you in waves, Oscar's thrusts becoming sloppy as he came deep inside you. You both rode out your highs and flopped down on the bed afterwards. The two of you relaxed on the bed, enjoying each other's presence.

"Sad Eyes and Joker dealt with Alejandro, he won't be coming anywhere near you ever again." Oscar said as he broke the silence. The news made you feel extremely relieved, knowing you'd never have to deal with him ever again. "Thank you, Osc." You said as you kissed him softly. "Now that he's out of the picture mamas, I have something to ask you." He asked, running his fingers through your hair. You gave a nod back, waiting for his question. "You wanna be my ruca now? Like, for real, in public and shit? I want you to be all mine baby. What do you think?" He asked, his eyes filled with nothing but love as he looked at you, waiting for an answer. "I'm all yours, papi. Forever." You replied, you and Oscar's faces both lit up with big smiles as you kissed each other passionately.

Your nightmare was over, and your dream had started. All thanks to a special man named Oscar Diaz.

Hope y'all liked this one! I'm in Mexico right now, and I'm thinking of doing an imagine where Oscar and Y/N take a trip to Guadalajara or somewhere, what do you guys think?