4

Hello my dear reader's here's another chapter. Sorry that it's late. I hope you have fun reading it. Now onto the story.

------------------------------------------------------

Third pov
Everyone was sitting in the living room except for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, A-yuan and peter where talking to each other while Jin ling was watching the TV interested in it and what it was playing. " So what's Cloud Recesses like Lan Sizhui, I heard that Mr. Wei said it has a lot of rules." Peter asked A-yuan and A-yuan smiled at peter. " Papa was right, there was 3,000 rules but now there's 4,000 rules. Cloud Recesses is a very peaceful place and is quite but sometimes when papa plays pranks or break some rules it's gets pretty nosiey but it very fun to watch papa having fun." A-yuan said and peter had sparkles in his eyes " woah that sounds so cool, is there any more places like Cloud Recesses" Peter asked and A-yuan nodded and started to tell peter about how there was once the five great sects but then there's four now. As A-yuan was telling peter all about the cultivating world everyone was listening to him except for Jin ling because was still so interested on the TV. 

As this was happening let's go see what Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian are doing.

Third pov
Here we see Wei Wuxian sitting on the floor surrounded by paper with different ideas and other stuff writing down on them, while Lan Wangji was playing his Guqin to help calm Wei Wuxian and help him focus. " UGH this is so confusing, I've never heard of different dimensions before." Wei Wuxian said while falling backwards towards the ground and huffed out. Lan Wangji stopped playing his Guqin and sat next to Wei Wuxian. " I'm still mad about uncle Qiren sending out junior disciples to look for us when he knew that thing could of still been out there" Wei Wuxian said frowning but then Wei Wuxian shot up and started looking through his papers for a clean sheet. As Wei Wuxian was looking for a clean paper Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian confused " what's wrong Wei ying" lan Wangji asked. " I think I figured it out Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian said and was writing again. " Lan Zhan you remember when we were fighting that corpse and it suddenly gave off a bright light and then we where here and the same thing happened to A-yuan and Jin ling to" Wei Wuxian said while still writing and lan Wangji hummed " well I think that the corpse has something to do with this, remember when uncle Qiren said that the corpse could teleport. It's all because of this corpse maybe if when capture it or kill it we could maybe go back" Wei Wuxian said while turning to Lan Wangji with a smile. Lan Wangji thought for a minute and his eyes widen a bit and then nodded. " Right so let's go tell A-yuan and Jin ling" Wei Wuxian said and got up and Lan Wangji followed.

When Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walked into the living room they were a little surprised because one everyone was listening to A-yuan explain the cultivating world and two because Jin ling was yelling at the TV about " why would you give up your voice you dumbass and that thing looks ugly to" Jin ling was shouting. " Uh did we miss something" Wei Wuxian asked and everyone turned towards them while Jin ling blushed. " Hello father and papa and you didn't miss anything, I was just telling everyone about the cultivating world" A-yuan said and Wei Wuxian just nodded and then looked at Jin ling " so what where you doing then?" Wei Wuxian asked " u-uh NOthing" Jin ling half yelled while crossing his arms and looking away. " Uh alright then but I have some news about how we got here, the cause of everything is the corpse. Uncle Qiren told us that the corpse could teleport and it both happened in the same way we got here but to figure everything out we need to find that corpse and kill it or capture it" Wei Wuxian said and A-yuan looked like he was thinking and then looked up at his parents " I get it but how are we going to find the corpse papa" A-yuan asked " that I'm not sure but will figure something out" Wei Wuxian said and everyone nodded at that.

Tony stood up and looked at them, " we could have fury help out, he has people everywhere. I can help to with my technology, all we gotta do is contact fury" Tony said, Wei wuxian looked thankful for there help. " Who's this fury person" jin ling said while crossing his arms, " director fury is the head of a group called shield, there agents just like me and nat" Clint said. " Thanks for all the help everyone" lan wangji said while bowing, " a-yuan did you and jin ling see anything else while fighting with the corpse" Wei wuxian said while looking at a-yuan. " Hm not really-wait the corpse eyes where completely white like it was blind" jin ling cut in while saying that " it could be, wait that would make sense because of the bright light it emits so it only has hearing and smell, we could use that to help capture it" Wei wuxian said. " Is there anywhere corpse usually like staying" Steve said " dark places filled with resentful energy but we can rule out resentful energy because there none here, is there anywhere with a lot of trees around" Wei wuxian said " hmm I'll have Friday scan places that match the description, I'll also have nat contact fury to hold a meeting" Tony said, Natasha walked off to contact fury while Tony had Friday start finding places.

" A-yuan, jin ling I want you two to stay here and not come fight with us when we find the corpse, I don't want you two to get hurt. Do you understand" Wei wuxian said while looking sternly at the two, the two where about to disagree but when they seen the worried look behind Wei wuxian eyes they agreed to not come. " Thank you" Wei wuxian said while patting the twos head. " Wei ying" lan wangji said catching Wei wuxian attention " hm" he responded " how will they know what he looks like" lan wangji said and Wei wuxian put his hand on his chin while thinking. " Hmm oh I could draw what it looks like, would that help" Wei wuxian said looking at the avengers. " It would help greatly to know what it looks like" Bruce banner said, " I'll go grab some paper and pencils" Steve said while walking away.

I want to apologize for not updating for awhile, I've had a lot of things going on and then with everything happening recently it just got harder to do anything and get motivation to do anything. So I deeply apologize for not updating, I hope everyone likes this chapter and I'll also try to get a schedule to start updating more. Thank you for all the support, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.