the chocolate room

Start from the beginning

"Well I was the found who found the ticket sir but my grandparents are too I'll and my parents didn't want to come so I brought my sister, Lilith" Charlie explained.

Mr Wonka shifted his gaze to only Lilith and as his gaze shifted to he arms and legs he saw something he wished he hadn't and since he was looking at his other people began to look at well. Feeling bad Charlie draped his coat over shoulders and because she was quite small and went down to her knees.

He saw the bruises and scars she had on her arms and legs because she was only wearing a little white dress, It was the only thing she owned at the moment since her parents just made her wear the same things until she couldn't possibly fit in them anymore. Luckily none of the others noticed as she covered herself with the coat before they could see. They did seem confused though as they saw that she was only wearing white socks with no shoes.

"Why haven't you got any shoes on?" Veruca asked her in a rude tone.

"She doesn't have any" Charlie answered for her and after he said that Veruca sniggered a little making tears come to lily's eyes, it wasn't her fault she didn't have any shoes.

Willy Wonka saw this and glared at the brown haired girl. He didn't say anything about the little girls state, he just shifted his gaze when she wrapped the coat around herself. He knew what it was like to have a bad childhood. His childhood. He started thinking about his dad causing him to space out and everyone to look at him strangely.

He snapped out of it and then kept  set look on his face and continued forward. Mr Teevee leaned in to Mr Salt.

"Is it just me or does Wonka seem a few quarters short of a buck"

"I'm sorry I don't speak American". Mr Salt rudely responded and walked away.

Augustus turned to Charlie.

"Would you like some chocolate?"

"Sure"

"Then you should have bought some"

When no one was looking Lilith leaned towards him and whispered.

"Maybe instead of buying all that chocolate you should buy some issues and wipe your dirty face" she walked a little forward abd stuck her leg out  tripping Agustus up making him fall flat on his face and start crying. She might be a shy and quiet little girl but when it came to Charlie. No one got to spoke to him like that and get away with it.

"Agustus my child are you alright" His mother fussed over him. Charlie, Lilith and Mike held back a laugh watching the fat boy try and fail to stand back up. Mr Wonka turned his head a little to the side and winked at Lilith with a smirk, he had seen the entire situation go down and did not expect that to happen. She looked away from him and brought herself closer to Charlie frightened by getting caught.

Violet turned to Veruca with a smile.

"Let's be friends"

She returned the smile"Best friends"

They linked arms and their smiles dropped. The further they walked down the hallway they smaller it got until everyone but lily had to crouch form by a small door.

"Now this is an important room in the chocolate factory"

"Then why is the door so small"

"To keep all the chocolaty flavour inside"

He unlocked the tiny door and opened it to reveal the most magical looking place lily had ever seen. It looked like an enchanted forest but everything was made out of candy. They all walked in mesmerised by the beauty of the room.