Midoriya:No! Get away from him! (he swings his leg,but Gang Orca blocks it with one arm) | Gang Orca:Midoriya...

Midoriya continues to push his leg,but a horn blared suddenly,catching him off guard. Aeden,meanwhile,makes his large arsenal of floating arrows disappear.

Marrow:And,yeah,so at this time,all of the H.U.C members who are deplayed has been rescued from the disaster zone. It may seem anticlimactic,but with this,the provisional licensing exam has officially been completed!

Midoriya:It's over?

Marrow:After we tally the scores,we'll announce the results here in the arena. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary,the rest of you are free to change clothes and wait wherever you like.

Thug:Sorry boss,I guess we didn't do our job all that well,huh? And your restraining gear must've made it pretty hard to move! | Gang Orca:No,the gear wasn't the problem. The tower of flame was an inspired attack,and with Midoriya surprised counter once I had been weakened...We might've have a hard time as the test went on. We've lost. Hmph.

Around fifteen minutes has passed,and we all changed to our school uniforms as we wait for Marrow's next announcement.

Marrow:Ok. Everyone,thanks for your hard work in today's exam. Now before I announce the results,I should probably explain the way we evaluate you. Between H.U.C and those of us,the Hero's Public Safety Commision,we have a two fold demerit system that will be used to determine your total scores. In other words,we'll evaluate you based on how few mistakes you've made in the process situation. Anyway,the names of those who passed are listed here in alphabetical order. Keep my words in mind as you search the screen for your name.

He stretches his hand out to the large screen behind him as it came to life.

Seishi...Seishi...Seishi...Seishi!

Mineta:I'm up there! Call me a hero! | Jiro:I did it... | Ida:There I am! | Shoji:Alright. | Clyde:I got in. | Uraraka:I'm on the board!  | Sero:Thank goodness! (Tokoyami lets out a proud scoff as he smiles) | Ojiro:What a relief...! | Aoyama: Magnific! | Sato:Yeah,I did it! | Aeden:WOOOOOOOO!!! |  Mina:Yeah!!! (Koda opens his mouth in shock!) | Momo:Another small step toward being a pro! | Asui:Ribbit! | Hagakure:I passed,I passed! | Denki:Killed it! | Kirishima:Right on! But uh...

Bakugo:No...

Two names in our class wasn't up there,and it was sadly Todoroki and Bakugo...

She failed...?

Inasa:Todoroki! (approaches her,then locked eyes for a few suspenseful seconds,after that,Inasa bowed his head and cracked the ground beneath it) I'm sorry! It's my fault that you didn't pass the licensing exam! My focus was too narrow-minded! Forgive me!

Todoroki:You're fine,I'm the one who got us into a bad start in the first place. | Inasa:But still! | Todoroki:And thanks to the things you've said to me,I have a lot to think about.

Mina:Holy crap! Did she really fail? | Sero:How could our top two classmates not pass the exam? | Denki:Should've been more careful on what you said! Words are important you know!  | Bakugo:*glaring fire* Shut your mouth before I murder you...!

Mineta:*sudden spotlight?* Those entitled people at the top think so highly of themselves,don't they? Their own egos are their worst enemies. (grabs Todoroki's shoulder) Looks like our class hierarchy is collapsing!

Aeden grabs him with his quirk and puts him back down to solid ground.

Midoriya:I can't believe this... | Momo:Poor Todoroki...