Telepathic Pt. 2 (TY) 🍋

Start from the beginning

She lightly pushed her mouth against mine and sighed in satisfaction. I smiled against her before we pulled away because of the lack of oxygen.

I smiled softly at her and started to leave a trail of kisses along her neck. I felt her stiffen underneath me and immediately pulled away.

"You can continue," Tzuyu murmured immediately. I stared at her in concern but she nodded her head at me.

I started to kiss along her neck again when her body started shaking. I quickly looked at her face and gasped. She was crying! I stopped my actions and pulled her into a hug, "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing," Tzuyu stuttered into the crook of my neck.

'Everything.'

"You realize that I know what you're thinking, right?" I questioned softly.

I felt her tense up before relaxing, "I'm sorry. It's just that... I keep remembering him. About what he did to me."

"You have nothing to be sorry about," I whispered gently, "I completely understand."

"It's not fair to you though," She rebuttaled, "I want this to happen between us but all I can think about is what he did to me."

"I'm sorry that it still bothers you today," I muttered.

Silence filled the room as Tzuyu and I hugged. I wish we could stay like this forever. I love holding her in my arms.

"That day..." Tzuyu broke the silence, "How did you know?"

I knew exactly what day she was talking about. The day that Tzuyu broke up with her scumbag boyfriend. The day Jihyo and I punched her boyfriend.

I cleared my throat, "I heard you screaming internally."

Quiet filled the room once again before Tzuyu whispered, "I-I never had sex with him."

I froze before snapping out of my stupor, "Huh?"

"That day... He was pressuring me into having sex with him. So, I decided to finally give in but I immediately changed my mind as he took off my shirt. I told him that I didn't want to anymore but he ignored me. That was when I started to internally cry for help. Then, you showed up. You saved me," Tzuyu explained in a somber tone but it lightened up as she got to the end.

I tightened my hold on her, "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Tzuyu chuckled lowly, "Maybe I deserved it."

I immediately pulled away from our hug to look her straight in the eyes, "No. You didn't deserve it. You are an absolute angel. I admit you have your savage moments but you have a heart of gold. So believe me when I say: you didn't deserve it."

Tears started streaming down her face as she heard the sincerity in my voice. I lightly wiped her tears away and hummed into her ear to calm her down.

"I love you," Tzuyu whispered into my ear.

I let out a light gasp as she said this. Even though we've been dating for almost a year, Tzuyu and I have yet exchanged 'I love yous' to each other. The main reason why was because we were both incredibly shy to say it to one another, so we both opted to show our love through our actions. This is the first time she's ever told me she loves me.

This is also the first time I tell her the same thing, "I love you too."

Tzuyu pulled away from our hug and gave me a quick kiss. The kiss quickly turned into something more.

I made sure to let Tzuyu know we can stop at any time before I started to kiss down her body. I gazed at her with a question in my eyes as I lightly prodded her shirt.