Telepathic Pt. 2 (TY) 🍋

Start from the beginning

Tzuyu narrowed her eyes, "Lucky guess. What am I thinking about now?"

'I didn't think it would be possible but Y/n looks even more beautiful today.'

I blushed and said, "About how beautiful I am."

Tzuyu started to look a bit convinced and weirded out, "Okay...What about now?"

Instead of words, I saw an image inside Tzuyu's head. It was of me straddling her and leaning down to kiss her. The startling part was that we were both naked.

I covered my eyes with my hands even though the image was in my mind, "Tzuyu! Why did you show me that?"

Tzuyu stuttered out, "Uhm! I didn't mean- Uh!"

I took my hands off my face to see Tzuyu's red face and eyes flickering everywhere except at me, "At least you believe me now."

"N-No I don't. What did you see?" Tzuyu stumbled out.

I looked at her incredulously, "You want me to say what I saw?"

Tzuyu's face was still red, "Uhm. Actually, do you mind showing me what you saw?"

I stared at her in shock at her bold question. She wants me to show her what I saw? Is she implying what I think she's implying? Or does she just want me to kiss her?

Better to be safe than sorry.

I chuckled and stood on my tippy toes to give her a quick kiss on the lips. I pulled away, "There."

She shook her head, "That's not what I was thinking of."

Deciding to play dumb, I looked at her in confusion, "I saw an image of me kissing you. So, I kissed you. What do you mean it wasn't what you were thinking of?"

She turned even more red as she tried to explain what it was she wanted me to do, "The kiss in my mind was more... intimate."

I cocked my eyebrow, "Intimate?"

"Y-Yeah," Tzuyu nodded her head.

I saw more images in Tzuyu's mind. None of which were safe for work. All of which were of me topping her. I desperately tried to keep a straight face because they were definitely working me up.

Who knew Tzuyu had such a dirty mind?

Gritting my teeth, "The things you are thinking of are really... interesting."

Tzuyu actually looked really embarrassed, "Show me."

"Show you what?" I knew I was pushing her but she was definitely pushing me with those images.

"Show me what I'm thinking of," Tzuyu nervously answered.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "You sure?"

"Yes," She replied.

"Okay," I whispered before taking her hand and leading her to her bedroom.

I shut the door behind us and locked it before slowly approaching Tzuyu who was looking at me nervously.

I reached her and put my hand up to lightly push her backwards. She walked backwards, looking me in the eyes before we eventually reached her bed. Her thighs hit her mattress and she sat down on the edge of her bed.

I climbed into her lap and looked into her eyes, "Your beauty never ceases to amaze me."

She blushed and whispered, "Thank you."

'Yours too.'

I glanced at her lips before looking into her eyes once again. We found ourselves leaning into each other until our lips finally met. I let her take control of the kiss.