Parents

[Taehyung]

Flashback

"kook am rlly nervous," I said sweating uncontrollably. I was meeting his family. we are telling them that we are together. I just hope I don't mess it up. we were almost there. I even started shaking. "tae it will be ok," he said with a smile. he probably found me having a panic attack very cute. "stop smiling u idiot u were the same when u were meeting my parents." I reminded him.

kook literally fell to my dad's feet and begged him to let him be with me. "my parents will need time to adjust to meet their gay son and his boyfriend" he said with a little sadness visible in his voice. then the car stopped and he got out but I was too nervous to get out. he came and opened the door but I didn't even move. "come on tae" he leaned in and open my seatbelt. but I still wasn't rdy to move. "it will be ok," he said kissing my cheek and that snapped me out of my trans. 

we rang the bell and waited for the door to open. Jeon Junghyun jungkook's older brother opened the door. "jk welcome home" he said in a cheerful manner. a smile formed on my face when he called kook jk. kook just looked annoyed but when his brother hugged him he hugged him back. 

We entered and his house was amazing. the architecture was amazing. we went to the living room where they were already seated. "mother-father" Jungkook said quite seriously. they stood up and I bowed to them. "this is my boyfriend Taehyung" I gave them a nervous smile then I felt kooks hand on my back and the warmth calmed me down. 

"so where are u from?" his mother asked me very seriously. "Seo-gu, Daegu" her face was still the same. I mean her expression didn't change at all. she had an impassive face. I couldn't read her emotions at all. "dinner is ready" the maid said and I let a breath of relief cause I couldn't stay there like that. 

the dinner is going well. it is mostly quiet and that's y I like it very much. I lost my appetite as soon as I found out that we were meeting his parents so am eating like as little as possible. Jungkook is sitting opposite to me. and Junghyun is sitting next to me. he saw me shaking and he put his hand on my hand. "its ook they just need time" he whispered and I relaxed a little. maybe they just need time. 

after dinner, we moved back to the living room. and they started asking questions. but something was off about Jungkook. he seemed to zone out and he wasn't even looking at me. "excuse me" he said and left. wtf is he thinking leaving me alone? shit, what if I say something rlly dumb. "Taehyung" Junghyun said snapping me out of my terrifying thoughts. "so what are ur interests except music." his mother asked me. "art" I responded in the shortest way I could. "what kind of art?" his father asked me. "architecture and photography mostly," I said keeping calm and now was the time I saw her expression. it wasn't happiness but something close. "ur home is beautiful," I said. 

We started talking bout everything, bout architecture and his father, seemed to be into photography. he showed me a bunch of photos he clicked of kooks mother when they were together. he was smiling so brightly every time he spoke of her and she did the same while she was talking bout him and his business. she was very proud of him. he wasn't always this rich he worked his way up. his first job was to transport goods from one place to another. 

kook seemed to be gone for a vry long time. but now me and Junghyun were talking bout Jimin for some reason. he was an ARMY too. after an hour kook came back. "tae lets go" he said bluntly but his family didn't seem to notice. "ok I said with a smile." "taehyung" his mother called out to me. "I will be in the car," he said and left without saying goodbye to his family.

"I am sry if we seemed rude at first we just needed time to get to know u" she apologized. "it's ok I understand." I replied. "please talk to Jungkook he is very distant ever since he came out," she said worried bout kookie. "he thinks that u don't accept him and that's y he didn't bring me to meet u but he finally agreed and he thought that u would talk to him. he always talks bout u all and he misses u all a lot" his mother had tears in her eyes. "u shd go talk to him" I said to her and she looked kinda awkward bout it but then she went and so did his father I decided to stay back and talk to Junghyun. 

15 mins later.

his parents came back in and they seemed happy. " thank u" his father spoke first. "taehyung I think u are best for my son. take care of him" a smile formed on my face. "thank u for having me here. I rlly enjoyed it and I will always keep him safe." they all gave me a hug and then I went to the car.