TYPE YOU REPLY HERE: "Aw come on just tell me! It's not like we're ever gonna see each other

NEW NOTIFICATION
styleofwonder sent you a message!
"Noted. Okay, like. So like. You know the guy that I wasn't sure was gay, but then discovered is at least gay enough to like me?

TYPE YOUR REPLY HERE: "I've heard whispers...stories...

NEW NOTIFICATION
styleofwonder sent you a message!
"wellikindasortaimaginedsamandjaxasmeandhim

TYPE YOUR REPLY HERE: "you're gonna have to run that one by me again. I don't speak no spacenese

NEW NOTIFICATION
styleofwonder sent you a message!
"I kinda sorta imagined sam and jax as... me and him?

• • •

"LOUIS." I screech my best friend's name, tumbling out of my bed and rushing into the corridor. He seems to have had the same idea, and we nearly conk heads in the middle of the hallway.

"Bloody fuck, what is it?"

"It's Harry." I scramble to stand and pull Louis up with me, pushing him back into his room.

"What's he do this time? Breathe?"

"Remember when I told you about Harry writing a fan fiction that I read, but he doesn't know that I read it? And we talk online, but he doesn't know it's me? Only, I know it's him, because he made his profile picture a selfie once, and I was like, holy shit! That's Harry! And ever since then, I've been debating continuing reading, because you know, the stuff he posts online is personal and private-"

"Exactly why he puts it on the World Wide Web."

"But I couldn't help it, and I just have to read. There is knowledge in these electronic pages. Knowledge that I need. It's just that this new chapter carries a bit too much knowledge for me to fucking handle."

"What? You find out your boy toy is into watersports or something?" Louis asks. "I just want you to know, it isn't as bad as it sounds."

"Wha-Fu-God-No! Louis, that's gross!" I am appalled that my friend would do such a thing. Granted, he is the person that would do it, and I'm not entirely surprised...just concerned.

"You'd be surprised." Louis mumbles, taking my phone from my hand. "What did you find, then?"

"Well, it was just your standard Lipstick Boy smut chapter." I explain.

"Lipstick Boy?"

"The main character, he uh, he's got a lipstick fetish." I motion putting on lipstick with my hand, and Louis' eyes widen.

"Is that because of me?"

I nod. "Yeah, Harry's got it too, which is why-"

"He always messes with my makeup."

"Yeah."

"Okay," Louis touches his clavicle. "He writes a fan fiction inspired by me?"

"Yeah."

He gasps, plugging in my phone's password. "I'm so flattered."

"I thought he liked you for the longest time." I confess, and Louis makes a face.

"That boy has had eyes for only you and Taco Bell for the past year."

"Same."

"Can I read the story?" Louis asks, and of course. The cocky bastard wants to read the story inspired by him. He's an attention whore.