Her name

Another day another step closer from dying in a hole. I walk through the halls again lonely and I wondered if- I bump into someone and fall to the ground!! "Oh sorry!". I look up to see the golden brown orbs. It's her again. She reaches out her hand to me and I grab it as she lift me up. "I just realized I forgot to return your pencil" she says. "Oh it's fine" I reply. "Say, what's your name?" "(Your name)". "Oh that's a very cute name! I like it" she says. I blush. "My name is kimberely but my friends call me Kim.". I shyly take the pencil she hands over and stuff it in my bag. The bell rings. "Oh it's time to go bye! Wait no- we are in the same class haha let's go together." Suprised, I follow her not saying a word but only nodding and shaking my head to her questions.
"Class today we will have a project" the teacher says. A student asks "will we get to pick partners?!" "No". The class sighs in disappointment and the teacher goes to teach what project we will be making, then he picks the partners. "Ok Sally is with.....bruno and sasuke is withhhh Sakura. Last but not least let's seeeee (your name) you'll be partners with Kimberly." Kim turns around her seat "Ayyy we are partners that's good!" "Yea that's good.." I say while fidgeting my hands together. "Hey why don't we go to my house on Saturday to do the project? That's two days from now so we have time to waste.". "Oh! Ummm I guess we can". I'm not even sure about it. I only said yes because she's the only person I have talked to and I want a friend.