7 • Date

October 9th
1:27 AM

(Kenma POV:)

"P-please... Stop!" She pleaded. It was hilarious, seeing that bitch bloodied up like this. It was also annoying though, her voice was unbearable, and she kept squirming.

"Shut up." I took a picture, _____ would be glad to see her like this won't she? "Stay. Still."

"Why are you doing this? What did I do to you, I barely know you!?" What a waste of oxygen. Oblivious to the pain you afflicted onto my dearest _____.

I cut off another one of her fingers, she screamed. This was quite the annoying process. Her screams were like nails on a chalkboard. I quickly gagged her, I could still somewhat hear her, but it was drowned out.

"Mmph!" She's so pathetic, _____'ll definitely love this.

"Be quiet. No one will hear you anyways so stop being so pathetic." I held up my knife to her throat. "How's this?.. You stay away from my _____ and you won't have a knife lodged in your neck. Is that good?"

She nodded. I set the knife aside and drugged her. I should keep a watch on her as well. I don't want her to tell the cops. Then again, she's probably to self-absorbed to even know me.

I set her in a trash bag and threw her in the dumpster. I hope she stays there, but it won't matter too much if she gets out.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

October 9th
11:13 AM

(_____ POV:)

"You asked him out!?" Kara was shocked, "I didn't think you would do that!"

"Well it's not like a-a date or anything! Kind of." I retorted.

"Yeah well whatever, so this Saturday's like tomorrow though. Are you going to meet up at his house or something?" She asked.

"I didn't ask that..." I muttered.

"Really? Well just clear it up tomorrow or something." Kara said, "Anyways do you know what happened yesterday!?"

"You mean when you got detention?" I asked.

"Yeah, and it was those assholes fault!" She pointed at Allison's table.

"Oh Allison told me you got detention yesterday.."

"Of course she did. Because her and those other guys literally set me up!" She remarked, "We we're taking a unit test yesterday, and she lied to the teacher and said I was looking at her paper!"

"That's, pretty lame." I replied, "I can't believe that would actually work."

"I know right!? Like I can't believe it either there was NO REASON why she should've done that."

"She was probably bored or something yesterday. Did you ever do something to make her mad?"

"No. She's just like that."

"That's pretty frustrating." I didn't know what to say in this. I kind of wanted to go up to her table and yell at her but that wouldn't do anything. I don't think she's even here today.

"Oh, also, they were literally talking about you yesterday in class. They were all like mocking you or something."

"Yeah, they were laughing at me yesterday."